Reviews for Hybrid
Regin chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
albert12 chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
Sorry for taking this long to review. I had a nasty cold (I’m still getting over it).

Hopefully, Nick won’t be vulnerable to Michel’s telepathic influence, or there might be trouble there.

Michel is no idiot. He probably knows exactly what he’s doing. If I were to guess, he probably trying to lure Larrin into a trap in order to get his hands on a Traveler starship.

Keep writing!
domina tempore chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
Oh my goodness. You're leaving us on quite a cliffie while you're gone, friend. Please don't forget about us while you're off... wherever you're going (and have a lovely vacation, by the way!).

Michael! Ha, I've had a feeling this was coming for a long time (even before you mentioned it), and now he's finally arrived! Hm, his motives are definitely *not* pure and innocent... I wonder what exactly he thinks he'll accomplish by getting Nick to side with him? You've written him very well so far, more please (and again, a mind-battle would make my day! :D)

Hm, I think that Ronon needs another good beating for being so hard-headed. It's not Nick's fault, and she certainly hasn't done anything to them yet. And maybe if her trusted her a bit more, it would give her more of a reason to side with them in the end.

I'm glad that Teyla and John still trust Nick. I hope that they're able to convince the others that she's okay too...

Yay! Larrin! I don't know why the idea of you bringing her into this excited me so much, but it does! There aren't enough fics around with her; I'm not sure if I've even found one. So yay! and I hope that you *do* write a little bit with her. I'm curious to see not only how she and John will react to seeing each other again, but how she and Nick will interact...

These have been very exciting updates (and I'm sorry that I didn'treview sooner!), and I will definitely be on the edge of my seat until you post again so that I can find out what happens next :)...

*great big hug!*

jewel
SGA-Seven chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
Thanks for updating, great story, have a great holiday, and maybe you can hand write your stories then type them when you get back! That way we will have pages to read! Anyway enjoy your holiday.
albert12 chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
Interesting story! Although, for a while there, I thought it was Todd, not Michel, she was going to run into.

Nick is a neat character. I was actually trying to write a character somewhat similar to her for a Atlantis story my brother and I were working on about an temporary expedition to the City-ship from “The Tower”, which is watching over Earth interests in the Pegasus galaxy until Atlantis can be repaired and flown back.

Keep writing!
SGA-Seven chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
Thanks for updating, well, what is Michael up to, he always has a plan, and why does he want Nick?
SGA-Seven chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
Ok great update - what is Michael up to? update soon please.
domina tempore chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
AH! I think that I know what's going on now! (and that delightful little spoiler is helping me put all the pieces together faster). I can't wait until the next chapter! (But literally, you had me gasping for breath through all of this one; ah! *ah* as in AWESOME! :D lol). Very, very good and exciting, in a hurry-up-i-want-to-know-what-happens-next-and-that-familiar-face-is-looming-before-my-eyes-right-now kinda way ;).

Loved it! :D
SGA-Seven chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
Cliffhanger - r - OK so, I think she has met Michael and his creatures! Those ugly grotesque things. Update soon please.
SnuggleWuggles chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
I love this story, sorry for not reviewing sooner. Will their be any pairing? I wouldn't mind a Nick/Ronon pairing, but that's just me :P

Update soon?
domina tempore chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
Oh, this is interesting! (by the way, I meant to mention it before, I am so glad that you put Larrin in this story! I love her, as annoying as she can be sometimes ;) lol) So they're cousins, huh? Hm, stupid question, age difference between Larrin and Nick?

Hm, very good... wraith battle soon, please :) (I love my wraith battles ;) but you know that...)

Can't wait for more! :D
SGA-Seven chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
Good update, keep it coming.
twilightgatelover chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Love the new chapter but what about her hand? If she has the same type of mark on her hand does that mean the wraith wanted to experiment on a child to see if they could make wraith that could feed on humans but look human also? Please update.
domina tempore chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Yes, yes, I know that she has a "feeding slit" My question of "can she use it?" still stands. But I do like the chapter. Nick's reactions seem really... genuine, and I'm not surprised that she hasn't *told* anyone about her feeding slit. Not that most of them wouldn't understand, but she stll wouldn't know that they would...

(one little thing about the *last* chapter. If Ronon got mad about Nick having wraith DNA, what does he feel about Teyla's?)

Anyways, you have me once again waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter! :D
SGA-Seven chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Good small chapter - building to the next one - hopefully more information on her past will be revealed.