Reviews for Third Season of H2O: Just Add Water
IGotFangsGarlicH8r chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
One of the best fanfiction stories I've read read for h2o! I always missed Emma but didn't really mind Bella :)
kennidy chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
this is awesome! im not stopping reading this!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
its awesome
alanna marie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
hey i love your show so much i just love it i love Cleo she is a nice girl she has a sister who is mean to her Cleo has mom and a dad and she cant swim
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
Interesting story. Some parts could be fleshed out more, but it does hang together well on its own. Nice to see that you got around to finishing the story too.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Good cliff hanger! I would be more interested in learning about the boys and why they *have* to steal the girl's powers. All things in good time I guess.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Oooh wow neat complication in the story line.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
'Goddesses in Every Woman' LOL!

I like how you had Emma with the huge list of things to do for the party and get together. That was very in character for her. ;)

Why would Shannen tell Dylan that then dance with him?

Good chapter though.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
I like how there's some caution about the adversity that these boys represent. Good chapter!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
I'm kinda curious where the angle with Marcus is going.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Surprise ending, I like that!

I thought Shannen was able to learn to block things out a little easily, but that is keeping up with TV training montages... ;)
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I like how you're trying to set up each chapter like an episode. That is a neat feature of your story.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Interesting power. Possibly perverted angle, how will she ever get a boyfriend?
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Ha, cute ending! ;)

The dialogue method is growing on me a bit, I still find it hard to read though.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
So I figured if I was going hassle you about reviewing my story I should give your own story a second shot.

The script format still bothers me, but now that I know what I'm getting into it's not *THAT* bad... ;) I think the weakness of this type of writing is that you can set the scene but it's difficult to figure out what the characters are doing, the lack of details about they look like, and it relies heavily on the reader remembering exactly what each scene referenced looks like.

That said, the story is interesting to read because it relies almost 100% on the dialogue, which is decent. The story itself is interesting. Shannen has plant powers and we don't really know why. I'm still curious why she is so quiet and withdrawn.