Reviews for Fallen
Not0In0Use chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
You evil, evil person! Here I was, thinking this was another chapter D: Sorry, I'm horrible with cameras, BTW.
Not0In0Use chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Amazing job of portraying the characters. I can see this happening and I'm curious to see what the next chapter is since this is listed as a one-shot. Great job overall with the chapter (possibly story? I don't know if this is the end or not) and uh, just wanted to say that I love your pen name :) It's amazing LOL.
FreedomWriter chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I have a similar story to this, of what happened when Sam broke up with Leah. Its called- Leah. (original, right?) Its by me, FreedomWriter, and I hope some of you guys read it and leave a comment. Thanks!

P.S

Good story.
ca va le confused chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
wah?

where's the story ?

and what does this mean ?
LoveAngel91 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
very amazing!
skarpia chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
hm..pretty good so far.. :)

my eyes sorta felt sore after reading all those "I’M GOING TO TRICK YOU SO YOU CLICK TO READ THIS." over and over and over again.. :s
angstyklainer chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw! Poor Leah! The last line, seemed perfect for her behaviour! Loved it! D
jAsMiNeLoVeStWiLiGhT chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
-cries- I LOVE THIS STORY AND EVERY OTHER STORY OF URS. WOT.
BeautifulPieces chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
So Amazing !

Love the last line
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I like it, especially the last line. It's so Leah.
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
First Review! I loved the story. It's amazing!
Ever Heard of a Dictionary chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Dear Stargirl00,

Usually if I stumble upon a badly written story, I leave a harsh concrit. But since this story isn't half as bad as the ones I usually read, I will only point out the mistakes.

Actually instead of me pointing out the mistakes in this, I will just give you the advice that you should re-read your story/chapter before posting them.

Yours,

Ever heard of a Dictionary.