Reviews for Time Passages
RetroKnight chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is a master's work! The whole story was entertaining and the end was really heart-melting! Thanks for putting time on this! I loved every part of it!
JuliaBC chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You have a truly beautiful writing style. I'd read anything you wrote!
You had this gentle way of weaving in more serious topics, of bringing in thoughts and feelings and slipping in that Yotsuba seemed only relieved to not have to give up her second helping of curry. I wholeheartedly enjoyed this.
starah chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I ship this pairing so hard, so I was super happy to find this fic through the manifesto. And it's such a good one, too! Yay! 3 :D I must say it was interesting to pick Koiwai's POV and not Fuuka's - it seems like it would have been harder from his POV, but you pulled it off admirably. Kudos for the realistic portrayal of what I consider one of the cuter ships ever. 3

(Btw, the manifesto could use an update with the scene Koiwai tells Fuuka her eyebrows are cute, and she blushes for a whole panel. XD)
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is adorable! :3
Dsman chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
the legal age for a women to marry in japn witha parents permisson is16 for guys 18
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I wasn't expecting this. at all. I was not expecting this to be so amazingly well-written, or convincing, or in-character, or absolutely perfect. the emotional progression you've shown between the two characters is just lovely to read. excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Loveee it! You did a real good job :]
UnlockmyHeartforLife chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love this so much X3 *hugs* ARIGATOU! I starteed screaming inside when Fuuka was dating the other guys, and mentally killed them and when they kissed I screamed outwardly and had a fangirl attack. MEH LOVESZ!
nebulaX chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I seriously thought I was the only person who shipped Mr. Koiwai and Fuuka, and I felt it was naturally wrong to do so. Your fic gave me a boost of confidence for this pairing, and I loved love LOVED it so much for the mixed emotions that your fic brought me. Nostalgia, happiness, sadness, and at the end, I couldn't help but tear up a bit. You are a brilliant writer and I wish you write more Fuuka/Koiwai pairings!
MarzhMallow chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
i cryy because im so happy this is so awesome! :'''D and i hope you also continue your other fic "Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea" i dont have much time to write, my internet is about to cut itself :O

BUT I LOVE THESE SOOSOO MUCH! /
Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
that was amazing :)
FireEdge chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Yotsuba&! is definitely one of my favourite mangas, especially because of its simplicity and slice-of-life-ness. Your story definitely did a great job of capturing that feel. It was gorgeously written.

I've always thought that these two would make an interesting couple (when Fuuka's older, obviously), and I love the way you portrayed their relationship. It moved at just the right pace, so that it would be realistic.

I liked the addition of Sayuri. She played the role well, and she was definitely necessary to the story. Also, I loved Yotsuba's reaction to the presents (very Yotsuba-esque).

Anyway, sorry I don't have much else to add, but I definitely enjoyed reading this. Thanks for the great story!
Falling Further chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful fanfic. I'm a longtime fan of Yotsuba&, but this was my first time browsing through this section. You've made me thankful that I did.

I'll definitely be reading this one multiple times as I try to get a handle on why I like it so much, but from my first impression, the storyline was extremely well-planned and executed. Your writing style is so clean and smooth. You wasted no words while writing everything that needed to be written. You demonstrated a mastery over not only the characters (Yotsuba in particular), but also over the Japanese setting and culture.

So again, thank you for sharing this story, and I'll be sure to devour everything else that you've written now that I know you exist.
sammicchi chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is purely ingenious. Love it!
Duinhiril Telcontar chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Yes, very well written. Cute couple! Thumbs up!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »