Reviews for Loverly
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Why did you stop? ADD MORE! ;)
America198 chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
I liked it update soon please!
desiccated-hearts chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Loved it! Sasusakunaru ftw!
desiccated-hearts chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Great chapter, so funny! XD
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great chappie! XD Love, love, loved it!
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
that was awesome

plz update soon
qawashere chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
i was so excited when i found out you updated this

can you please update weekly cause i just can't get enough of this story and I'm really looking forward to some sasusaku interaction.I'm also wondering why team hebi is always intently staring at sakura as you've mention in this ch. does it have to do with something in the negotiation they made that sakura doesn't know about? Karin and sasuke aren't an item are they, cause that would just suck. Er... sorry i like this story but i just hate how close karin and sasuke are.

Update really realy soon please :)
colorfullotus5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
please update faster i like the way this story is going

kitten1596 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
sweet plase make another one this is awesome
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
good job

please update soon

Goddess Psyche chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Great Plot, I love everything!
crazymel2008 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
wow thats pretty good so far i like how u dont make sakura fall back or still in love with sasuke yet like some people do which i hope u wont make her love him any time soon even though i know she emotional alot but i hope she doesnt like sasuke and be really mad at him:)one more thing i dont really get is what u mean by "Sasuke will rejoin team seven and he should be treated as if he’d been there from the beginning. He will have access to his family fortune and estates; he will be upgraded to Jounin status"any way i really hope u update soon and i also like how u made the chapter long so good job:)

ill add u to my favorits too.
LoveGaara chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
aww im looking forword to your next chapters il will be really cute to see the whole team 7 back...