Reviews for Keeping The Stars Apart
Serenity Wintirs chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
stunningly beautiful. Poetic even. The only story I have read so far tonight that makes up for the fact that I have to be at work in a few hours and haven't slept. thank you!
MercuryMan chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great! I'm not sure I caught all of the settings and references to events in past episodes, but I don't think that was necessary to enjoy this piece. Love your imagery and intensity, as always!
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
You truly capture the essence of Maxie's character in this one line: "This is the Maxie Jones that is as real as she isn’t..." and poignantly so.

I really enjoyed the following line as it is so beautifully written and so easy to relate to, "pulse thundering away at supersonic speeds, like maybe it’s trying to match the time it took for his life to fall apart."

This was a pleasure to read because of the way in which you manipulate emotions through words.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Interesting. This was my favorite part:

the accretion of uncaring parents and dead lovers and a lost sister and a world that failed her so often that she’d stopped expecting anything else.
suerum chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hey, Kiddo, you're writing, you're posting and you finished,yes! Many kudos to you, your amazing, lyrical poetry/prose is back in my world again and I couldn't be happier. It waasn't cheesy at all by the way, it was just perfect because you wrote it. I know I already picked a lot out of this and so I won't go over that same ground but this, I can't remember if I mentioned this and it speaks so to who he is, how he is, the ineffable damage that is him: And everywhere is Maxie, who (in the very least) had liked him enough to use sex to keep him around and, really, he should have remembered that beggars can’t be choosers.

So, you keep writing and we are here to help, but you know that...
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I reviewed this via LJ but I thought I'd drop a line here as well. I totaly am in love with this piece.