Reviews for A Jealous Matsuda
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
awesome. write more dirty stuff.
Bleeding Destruction chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Haha, that was amazing! L's lines were amazing. Yes, L, you did kick both their asses. Gotta admit, I'm jealous of Light, getting a piece of L and Matsuda like that.
Amethystaura chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Lust crazed possessive ambitious Light is rocking.

Horny desperate foolhardy Matsuda is rocking!

Seductive uke L with a razor sharp mind & a sexy punchline is ROCKING!

I'm pretty sure everyone on the task force has fantasies about ravishing L's sweet arse!
Jkilmer chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
You're awesome! It was so funny and hot! xD Popsicles! I love the ending, he did totally kick their asses!
Stein'sLittleExperiment chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Two words:

*EFF*-ing hot

One of the best lemons I have ever read. Hands down. I loved every single word of it and the ending had me in stitches.

Keep up the amazing work!

(*EFF* is my censor sound XD)
binnycanflyy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I loved your interpretation of Matsuda! Haha I can totally see him doing this actually. lol

ENCORE! ENCORE!
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
ah this was really good. XD matsuda/L/Light/popsicle

epic. XD
xPrincessKagurax chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hehe, wow
NaRuSaSuFaN22 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
you fucking rule! i loved every smutty word of it, and Matsuda was just pure fun and hotness(it rare to see that), so one more time, I LOVED IT!
Black Clouds of Thought chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Lol... Matsuda- "It's on bitch". I was sitting in the middle of a room and let out a huge laugh... they looked at me like I was crazy.
CrystalMoonlights chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was really good! I never read a fanfic like this before, and I found it highly entertaining. I love how you made Matsuda act, and Light's overprotectiveness. Any chance you'll continue it?
HereIGoAgain chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LMFAO.

That ending. IS BRILLIANCE.

So hot. Omg. I hardly ever think about how L is younger than the task force...hehehe. *yaoi fangirl mind goes nuts* all those older men, mm what they must want to do. *shot* XDD

Did I mention I loved the end? I like collapsed on my desk in laughter.
Rai Vinn chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
OH MY GOD

I LOVE YOU
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh my God, YES. *waggles a thumbs up*
Rorororororo chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Th-this is seriously the first thing you've posted on here? I'd love to see what your fics are like after you've been posting for a while. You rock. You also deserve cookies. Write more!