Reviews for Fear of One's Own Darkness
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
oh definitely have a mini sequel to this yep yep!

Well that was awesome, again. The way you had Boggart 'Evil Harry' and Real Harry together and managed to describe them both as 'still harry' yet complete opposites and yet twisted the truth until you had me wishing for both possiblities was great!

The reactions of the class was another fav part of this thing and his entrance into the hall...i'm suprised though that there werent any speculation on Malfoy and Harry entering the Hall together you know.

Ah and that last line: "Boggart Harry might have been a nuisance, but he had gotten one thing right: everyone could take their expectations of him and shove it."

Spot on ending...and good one Harry thats the way to go!

One thing i got the feeling you were trying to hint at something more between Malfoy and Harry or at least from one side...any reason for that?

Thanks again.
Kirinin chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Cute fic! I liked Harry's new fear; it's a depressingly realistic one. And Malfoy's going after Harry made sense as well. Tipping glasses towards one another might have been a touch heavy-handed in the end, but only a touch. Keep on writing HP, I've enjoyed your stuff so far. :)

Miss C Riddle chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
I have to agree with boggart harry as well *grins like the idiot she is* i'm hungry, great fic!

Steel Drums and Island Dances chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
How fabulous was this? After reading "Divulgence" (pardon me if I mistook the name) I had to read some of your other stuff, only to find that its brilliance shines just as brightly. In fact, I think I'll read all of your stuff and add you to my favorites. Write a book, my friend.
Anon and anon chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
MUWAHAHAHAHAHA! I like this a lot... the Draco/Harry interaction is priceless, and I would dearly love to see what happens next. I'll admit I'm picturing some pretty random friendship bonding as they learn to derive mutual joy from the feckless population of Hogwarts... P
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Brilliant story-I hope you do do a companion fic-I love Harry and Draco fics and you've got the slytherins personality down perfectly!
SablePhoenix chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Me likey. *grin* Actually, I really did enjoy this. It was nice to see Draco actually being his snarky self yet at the same time, sticking up for Harry.
Alo Amicus chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Lovely, once again! Very OOC Draco, but I prefer him to Rowling's.
Kay Celestine chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
“And the Lord said, 'Let there be silence'”

Lmfao, genius XD

I really liked this. I had read the first chapter before, but never got around to reading the second one, but I'm glad I came back to finish what I started.

This was really good and funny.

I love the whole friendship thing! ;D

BumbleBeeLoved chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
this story was so cute! i loved it. the way you wrote it, and everyone's reactions to harry boggart. you kept everyone true to character. i hope you write more like it!
runswithstars chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Haha. LOVE IT! Lol. It had me laughing a lot. Lol. I especially love the last line. XD
runswithstars chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
runswithstars chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
O.M.G. That. Was. AMAZING!
pinknbluesharpie chapter 2 . 7/27/2009

This was pretty good, one of the best fics that I have read on here actually. I really hope that you will continue it, because I would like to see where it's going. And if you do continue it, please don't make it a HP/DM or lemon or something of that nature because that would completley ruin the story and there's also enough of those floating around here. So I hope that you take my advice, because people that take my advice have always seemed to succeed when they do as i say :D

Hope that it all works out for you,

OnothingO chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I adore this story. Its so great! I wish there was more. Gotta love some Malfoy Potter friendship.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »