Reviews for Fear of One's Own Darkness
MidnightThief15 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Haha. LOVE IT! Lol. It had me laughing a lot. Lol. I especially love the last line. XD
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
O.M.G. That. Was. AMAZING!
pinknbluesharpie chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
prone2dementia,

This was pretty good, one of the best fics that I have read on here actually. I really hope that you will continue it, because I would like to see where it's going. And if you do continue it, please don't make it a HP/DM or lemon or something of that nature because that would completley ruin the story and there's also enough of those floating around here. So I hope that you take my advice, because people that take my advice have always seemed to succeed when they do as i say :D

Hope that it all works out for you,

G.M.W.
OnothingO chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I adore this story. Its so great! I wish there was more. Gotta love some Malfoy Potter friendship.
Lynabelle chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
I love Draco/Harry friendship stories. They could be great allys.
fallingstar93 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Ugh, stupid fanfic won't let me log in ... otherwise I would favourite this.

Anyway, I LOVED this :D Draco was so right, and you wrote all of the characters very well.

I laughed so much, too - especially at :

"Oh, I’m sorry. Is this not where the blindfolded juggling competition is taking place?” ... and ...

"Harry had the overwhelming urge to throw his hands in the air and declare, “And the Lord said, 'Let there be silence'”, but decided against it. Everyone thought he was weird enough already." (I always want to do that. Sometimes when I turn on lights I say "And the Lord said, let there be light" - the looks I get ...)

Just brilliant :D

I loved the pretzel-truth saying, too!
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
I'm not a huge fan of HP/DM, but this was absolutely amazing! Very realistically written, and I loved it D
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Brilliant story- I absolutely LOVED it! Never stop writing, ever!
MilleniumHeart342 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
wow, really good first chapter. great job. love the story
Miss le Fay chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
You kept me laughing out loud! If you don't continue this, let me! Please?
The Malignant Writer chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Excellent story so far! please continue!
CSnow chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Definitely enjoyed this. It seems reasonable that Harry's worst fear would change-and after all, it's not easy being good all the time.

If you continue this, I would be interested to know why Malfoy helped Harry out. Seems a bit OC without any background, so it would be fun to find out more. :)
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
it be cool if he did join the dark side (we have cookies! MMWWAHAHAHAH!) anyway great job see yah! _
Corpium chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Harry would have a boggart like that. I always wondered why Rowling didn't involve his Slytherin side more; I think this would have gone well in the book. Wonder what Voldemort will think when he hears this? hm...

(hint: A companion fic would be highly appreciated.)
Dante96 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the ntinue the story. Continue the story... Do I need to say more to prove how good it is?

Please Update Hopefully~