Reviews for Fear of One's Own Darkness
Dante96 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the story. Continue the ntinue the story. Continue the story... Do I need to say more to prove how good it is?

Please Update Hopefully~
nazdre chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I only just started reading HP fanfic, but I gotta say, I think this may be one of my faves. The writing is really good, and I really enjoyed the dynamics between Harry and Draco.
VampireJESSIE chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
cool :) I Love Draco lol

This Line - Harry had the overwhelming urge to throw his hands in the air and declare, “And the Lord said, 'Let there be silence'”, but decided against it. Everyone thought he was weird enough already. - made me laugh so much, im still laughing now thinking about it lol

i would like to think you will be continuing :)
livvie333 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
me likie this story. It was fun, short and sweet. Part 1 was best, but p2 was nice, too.
Mystiksnake chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Awesome story! Love your portrayal of Harry's boggart. _
Melancholia That Got Away chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I love this...It's awesome and amazingly funny. I think my parents wondered what was wrong with me at the part where Harry was thinking about throwing his hands in the air. God I so love this.
LovelySinner7 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Yay! Draco stood up for Harry! Awesomeness! Love this!
Shinjiteru chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Samael the Parselmouth chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Nice, really nice with Malfoy and Potter. Update!
goneforeverbiatchez chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
“They're all in a state of denial. Oh, but imagine if they had heard the Sorting Hat's words: That Slytherin would lead you on the path to greatness. That you belonged in the house of the snake. However, I must commend you—choosing Gryffindor instead. How clever and absolutely Slytherin of you to make sure no one suspected...that the true snake was hiding in lion's garb!”

:) Thanks for the "truth". Loved it all.
DWOODALL chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I liked how this story started and I am curious to see how it plays out. I am not sure if you are aware or not but Part I is posted twice within the same page.
amnethyst-emerald chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I love this its really good malfoys character is really great and i loved the analogy he did.

Samael the Parselmouth chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
what harry fears is the darkness that everyone has inside. some earn to fight it.
mistress0of0sin chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
this looks amazingly good. i can't wait for more, curious to see where this will lead.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »