Reviews for Fear of One's Own Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wondiferous
luckintheair04 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is just absolutely cute...
The Miss America chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
soooo funny! I love it!
The Inverse Universe chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I liked that. A good short story.
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Lol this is great. I love stories that point out the stupidity of wizards' "logic".
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
this was fantastic!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was lovely, and unexpected. Nice.

The fear of turning evil was usefully done. And, of course, the idiot sheep would worry that Harry's Boggart is what Harry would turn into. It was a cool twist that Draco figured it out.

I like the relationship you created for Harry and Draco. This was very well done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Smileyy101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OMG I love this, especially the last line. Everyone really can shove it because Harry is Harry Freaking Potter. He can do what he pleases. Hmmph.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This, I like. Delightfully written. I especially appreciate that it's Draco, of all people, who helps Harry the most in the end. Nicely done - a definite fave. I'm off to find that sequel, now.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nice story and good idea to make Harry's greatest fear the perspective to become dark.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
awww...that was cute... :)
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I am going staright for the sequel becaus eI want to read more of this interesting fic..
Anterus chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I really like the 'bees' idea. That made me laugh :D. Though I still don't really see why Draco Malfoy suddenly decided to stand up for Harry, in such a Gryffindor way too... nevertheless, I enjoyed reading this. :)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 10/24/2012