Reviews for Fear of One's Own Darkness
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was lovely, and unexpected. Nice.

The fear of turning evil was usefully done. And, of course, the idiot sheep would worry that Harry's Boggart is what Harry would turn into. It was a cool twist that Draco figured it out.

I like the relationship you created for Harry and Draco. This was very well done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Smileyy101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OMG I love this, especially the last line. Everyone really can shove it because Harry is Harry Freaking Potter. He can do what he pleases. Hmmph.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This, I like. Delightfully written. I especially appreciate that it's Draco, of all people, who helps Harry the most in the end. Nicely done - a definite fave. I'm off to find that sequel, now.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nice story and good idea to make Harry's greatest fear the perspective to become dark.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
awww...that was cute... :)
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I am going staright for the sequel becaus eI want to read more of this interesting fic..
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I really like the 'bees' idea. That made me laugh :D. Though I still don't really see why Draco Malfoy suddenly decided to stand up for Harry, in such a Gryffindor way too... nevertheless, I enjoyed reading this. :)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
good!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yeah! Go Draco! Shock the wizarding world like crazy!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
love it!
Evani chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
lol, this wass quite funny, and then add to the fact that it would actually happen? ten points to you :) jhaha
Brinny chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Yay someone finally writes about a Harryand Draco friendship.
GreenInsomniaWriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I should do that, the throwing of one's arms into the air and saying, "And the Lord said 'Let there be silence'" thing, I mean. It would be funny, I suppose, but only to those who understand the reference.
Anyhow, great story. :D
flishflash chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You paint a terrifying, vivid picture of a dark Harry. That was... Just right. Perfectly accurate.

Even more terrifying is the accuracy of how his classmates react. Confronted with boggart Harry's version of events, they panic. I can't really blame them.

I love me a good Harry and Draco friendship.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »