Reviews for Fear of One's Own Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
love it!
Evani chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
lol, this wass quite funny, and then add to the fact that it would actually happen? ten points to you :) jhaha
Brinny chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Yay someone finally writes about a Harryand Draco friendship.
GreenInsomniaWriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I should do that, the throwing of one's arms into the air and saying, "And the Lord said 'Let there be silence'" thing, I mean. It would be funny, I suppose, but only to those who understand the reference.
Anyhow, great story. :D
Sappho's Cat chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You paint a terrifying, vivid picture of a dark Harry. That was... Just right. Perfectly accurate.

Even more terrifying is the accuracy of how his classmates react. Confronted with boggart Harry's version of events, they panic. I can't really blame them.

I love me a good Harry and Draco friendship.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Ok, you are really making Malfot likable. (Yay!) Excellent job!
MzMilo chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
nice
SkyeWalkerO66 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was good, I don't usually read one-shots but I really liked this one. I quite like fics where Harry has another boggart or somebody has a boggart that reveals things to people. I think Draco's reaction was well thought of too, putting out that Harry wasn't or could get so cozy with Tom.

-Fly on
The Quill Jr chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Bravo!
myriddle chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
You. Are. A. Genius.

That was amazing. Really. The best fic I've read in ages. Even though I've already read the sequel, I wish there were even more. Please? Pretty please make a sequel?
ALittleTrickster chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love this, and I love you. You are a genius.

...LOL

"Teenage boy likey food!" and Malfoy clapping his hands encouragingly is an image I do not want to get out of my head.
ZeroCiel chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Okay.

What was in Draco's pumpkin juice this morning?

I'm guessing that this takes place in the year after seventh, after Moldy dies? (Yes, I call Voldemort Moldy.) Drama, humor, friendship, and pointing out the obvious - my favorite elements in a story XD Cheers to you, prone2dementia, and cheers to you, Harry and Draco. I can tell why people think of them as a couple now.

*favorites this and goes to read the sequel*
Life's a dream chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Lol, hilarious!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i love how stunned Ron and Dean and well most other ppl are at the end *smirks*
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012