Reviews for Fear of One's Own Darkness
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i love how stunned Ron and Dean and well most other ppl are at the end *smirks*
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
love this story!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
-giggles- This was great. And the hinted Drarry...hahaha. XD
biblioholic chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was brilliant. I think ie just fallen for your chivalrous but cunning Draco.

Absolutely love this fic.

Rate 8.5/10
Espied7 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Xx.Gothic.Mermaid.xX chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I've read a few of your stories, and they're hilarious! I confess, I'm a lazy bum who doesn't review when she ought, but I'm reviewing now! I love this one! Especially the "teenage boy likey food" line. Genius!
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
hahaha love it!

"Boggart Harry might have been a nuisance, but he had gotten one thing right: everyone could take their expectations of him and shove it."

Best line ever.
Xadro chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I like boggart!Harry the best! Although would be great if we saw him in the Mirror of Erised instead
The Breeze chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Nice story.
unhealthyaddict chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Epic perfection :)

I always thought that at some point or another Harry would at least fear this side of himself because he was so alike to Voldemort and because of his past experience.

You captured the idea and scene perfectly.
Suppusan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Hahaha this fix was a perfect blend of humor and seriousness and was completely in character. I loved malfoy. When harry asked what do u want, I half expected Draco to answer a rocketship lol (Avpm joke) and the whole and the lord said let there be silence thing was amazing I burst out laughing and got some weird looks. Over all great Harry/Draco fic :)
Regina Noir chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Really good story. I really liked draco character in this fic. Hehe
kazeninatte07 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Loved this! I agree with one of the previous reviewers, it was a bit sad that we weren't able to see much of Draco's character development in the last book. And to be honest, it's his perspective that I sometimes have been curious to hear about, what with him being shoved to Voldemort's side of the war even though it was never in his heart to be really there. Even though the situation here can be funny, the way he knocked people into sense (and defended Harry along the way) speaks a lot about his character.
Nonexistent Entity chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love everything about Malfoy here. The way he talks, jokes, smirks...everything. I'd like to see more stories with a Malfoy like this.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »