Reviews for Undercover Spy
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
tha storei eis nice end also you wrote tha book and it is pretty long even i will die eif ei wreit down so much staff
crazzyredhead chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
i think it be nice to see you write this as an itachi and kakashi pairing... I hope you will love the story
LavernderCloud chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
I should have read this years ago. I've just finished reading chapter two. Some of my favorite parts are her personality and your way of sorta sticking to cannon while the changes in perspective and attitude are new and make sense. Naruto's (your) speech to Inari was right on target. it fit her character and mentality, while getting her message across.
I love her secret past events leading up to all this and the impact it will have in the future, She raised/taught Itachi how to be an ANBU. Cooler and more kickass than him!

Sorry I'm not logged in I gotta figure out where my pass word went and my Google mail needs to be sorted.
From, LavenderCloud
.P.S. I'll review again.
SexiiFoxii chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
This is so good one of my favourite
DragonClanMaster chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
I loved it
lovleydragonfly chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
update! LOL
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
This is great I love reading this
lovleydragonfly chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Best. Fucking. Ending. Ever.
mugu chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I'll review later on when I'll have the time to read your story. It sounds really interesting...
Airy89 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
This so awesome
I really curious with the next cgap
sergie chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!BUT SEIRURLSLY(I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL!?)HIS ASS!?
thelastunicorn chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
i love this story. it is really good and very funny. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon. _
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2012