Reviews for Vacuous Heart of Blood
jen0 chapter 76 . 10/19
Fff I thought I was done with vampire stories but here I am 76 chapters later and eyes red from the lack of sleep. Definitely one of my favorite royai ffs. :)
animedude16 chapter 76 . 10/17
I just everything about this. I always feel your chapters are never long enough but that's just I breeze it so fast *sigh*

But everything is picking up so quick and I really can't wait to see what else your cooking. Great job! Look forward to the next chapter :)
KeraJeir chapter 76 . 10/17
If he was a brat I still feel sad Selim died but murdered is horrid :'( Good chapter looking forward to the next. KJ
MomoxDerpy chapter 76 . 10/16
Oh dear! Things ought to get better soon! I have two guesses who the murderer could be because there are only two people with obvious motives. And if it's not the more obvious person of those two, oh boy things will go downhill fast :o can't wait for the next chapter. Such suspense q_q unbearable!
Hawkstang chapter 76 . 10/16
What! I don't not see that coming. Selim died. Damn that's sucks for him.
Awesome work as always each chapter keeps getting more exciting. ;)
Avalbane Chaos chapter 76 . 10/16
I have followed story since before changed polices I love and miss every gritty detail!
antimoony chapter 1 . 10/16
Aafndhdn Riza, please talk to Roy, he deserves to know! Amazing chapter, as always! Looking forward to more!
all happy endings chapter 76 . 10/16
i hope riza wont doubt roy even for a sec it must be that bitch
Kinsdura chapter 76 . 10/15
Yooo this is turning out to be really interesting! Of course, it's always been interesting but having this new development is always juicy! Thank you so much for continuing to share your writing with everyone, it's so beautiful and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Angels Take The Impala chapter 76 . 10/15
Another great chapter! Cant wait to see what happens next :)
I can't wait to read the next chapters.

I read in the author note some chapters ago that you had a rough time and I wanted to tell you that I hope things get better and good things hapen to you and your family. I don't know you but I've been reading you for a while and you seem a nice person and I admire you effort and constance to write this long stories and I think you improve in each chapter and that's cool because this means that you learn and I think everybody should be learning things always to feed the mind and the soul (and also it's cool because I enjoy reading your stories :p).

I wish you hapiness and never stop learning :)
antimoony chapter 76 . 10/15
Oh please Riza don't hide anything from Roy anymore :( and poor Selim! Amazing as always, looking forward to the next!
KeraJeir chapter 75 . 10/14
I caught this fic by accident but I love it! I've been reading it non-stop (even at work, shh!) to catch up. Keep going it's awesome! KJ
KeraJeir chapter 54 . 10/13
I wondered when the Elric's would pop up. Gnomes I love it!
KeraJeir chapter 2 . 10/4
Looking for something new to read. I love it! Loving Riza fiery personality.
1,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »