Reviews for Vacuous Heart of Blood
Pandora's Clock chapter 17 . 11/19
I like how Roy paid attention to Riza as a human even something as small as noticing the mannerisms of Riza's horse. Your use of the body was creative as well. I really like Ivan and hope he's not a bad guy posing.
This story had me gasping, crying, cringing, feeling sick to my stomach, blushing, and squealing. The writing was absorbing me like it was a bounty, and there were places where I was on the edge of my seat. What a ride this is and I'm looking forward to more of a ride.
xiresilver chapter 70 . 11/10
This is indeed a very good piece of work. Look forward to reading the next few chapters.
TFHaiku chapter 70 . 10/24
This fic was recommended to me by a tumblr blog and I was a bit hesitant to read about vampires and all, but your writing drew me in immediately. The world building, characterization, and so on is just incredible, just like the review on tumblr said. I'm so excited for what you're going to do with this.
Lt.Gungirl chapter 60 . 10/21
I have been binge reading this when not at work or running errands.
I love it to death, at first I thought the beginning was a little slow, but once it picked up I was addicted. I love the story, and the characters you've used thus far have been a welcome cast. I really loved Pinako's character. I was so excited to see she got such a large role-she's such a forgotten character in most fanfiction. Her being a witch just worked so well.
I think your writing is great, I've caught few typos here and there, but overall it's a pleasant read. I love the vocabulary, such unique words you've picked!
Though the characters are a little OOC, it's based on their surroundings and in all actuality most of it makes perfect sense. Thank you for keeping this going for so long. Often the best fanfiction ends up short or unfinished and forgotten.
Delivering Joy chapter 70 . 10/16
I squealed at the end of this chapter. I love how you tied in the story with what Roy said now. I figured there would be some clue as to why you chose your title, but if one read deeper before the final lines of this chapter it was obvious.

Can't wait till the next chapter. Hope you get some sleep.
ZGMFHawke chapter 70 . 10/10
This was very sweet at the end (it could have made my tooth ache.) :P. I'm more a savoury cupcake person, but this chapter is defiantly like that one vanilla cupcake I like. I'd say riza opening up curtains is surprisingly easy to imagine.. I really like how you snuck a reference to the title in at the end. I don't know how you keep them so IC, in such a different world. Kudos to your talent for that, because it ain't often done well.

LopezV97 chapter 70 . 10/8
Omg, those last three lines made me squeak! I love Royai! I hope you catch up on your sleep and feel better :)
otakueden chapter 70 . 10/7
My reaction on the last few paragraphs: MY KOKORO!
stayAlive06 chapter 70 . 10/7
Oh my gods! I'm dying here...
This is too good
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 70 . 10/5
So glad to see the updates continuing! I love your story, and hope to be able to read it to its end! Keep it up, your writing is fantastic!
Hawkstang chapter 70 . 10/4
Riza is so sweet. Awesome chapter as always;)
Lanny-Sama chapter 70 . 10/4
I greatly enjoy the social downfall of Madelyne, and the realism with which Grumman reacts to hearing about Riza's meddling with his ball. It makes sense that anger would be the first emotion, and I am happy that Grumman had enough self-inflection to see that he was hurting others more than he was doing anyone else good.

I hope the insomnia leaves you alone, and that you can sleep soon and soundly again :) Thank you for the chapter!
Oh my Lanta! This chapter was SO good.

I really love the interaction between Riza and Grumman. Ever since they first met, I got the sense that they have a special connection with each other. Like Riza said, she thinks of Grumman almost like a grandfather. I just love that chemistry. And throughout the whole chapter I couldn't help grinning and smiling. And I really like that Grumman made up with his daughter.

Again, this was an amazing chapter. Thank you so much for the hard work and I eagerly await the next.

P.S: I hope you feel better from the insomnia. Please don't push yourself too hard and take all the time you need to rest.
Nova chapter 70 . 10/4
Fantastic to have this to read during my lunch break. I can't wait to find out what happens further into the story.
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »