Reviews for Vacuous Heart of Blood
Viola chapter 66 . 5/17
Amazing! I truly love your style of writing. Everything for me flowed well. I wonder if Ling Yao or Edward would make an entrance? I would like to see more Havoc and Rebecca too! But overall I love it. Can't wait for the next update and for the BKS update too!
shikacloud chapter 66 . 5/4
I think that after reading every single work in your Page, now it's time for me to let you know that for me you are one of the best author not only of this fandom, but also of this site. I love the way you write, never predictable, never boring, I love the world you create, I would like to live in it. I find your characters realistic, I can see them, I can picture Roy, Riza, Pinako, King, Ivan, Hughes, Claudio in my mind and I see them interact they are almost real. I think this story is brilliant!
You don't rush anything, you are building the plot in every chapter, developing the events, the feelings between Roy and Riza step by step, making everything believable and not pretending their love was born out of nowhere because of who they are.
I'll keep following this story, cause it's worth it!
Shikacloud
WildSilence023 chapter 66 . 5/2
what..? what goes on.. hahaha update soon please! xx really love your works so much!
animedude16 chapter 66 . 4/27
loved it and wished I had more to read :) keep up the good work
alex chapter 66 . 4/20
Good as always :-)
dontforget2005 chapter 1 . 4/21
Love seeing you update, it actually makes my day! :)

Please continue updating!

Great job!
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 66 . 4/19
Your story is so interesting and original! Its awesome! The world building you're doing is really engaging, and I can't wait for more!
LopezV97 chapter 66 . 4/19
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read an engagement party chapter Roy always finds a way to make Riza blush (hilariously cute).
Hannah chapter 66 . 4/19
After getting my kids to school, husband to work, and housework done, your fictions are an excellent way to wind down. My family is on a tight budget and there aren't any libraries around here, so I rely on this to get some entertainment. As well as my daughter introduced me to reading fanfiction. We started with Holidays Are Heavy, and I decided to read this. I love vampires and the way you wrote them in this was so creative.
cheesyteal'c chapter 66 . 4/19
Blood is fascinating and I love the theories you use here this was wonderful as always my dear friend luvs hugs and pocky
Teal'c
Aurorawolf668 chapter 66 . 4/19
I waited so long for this update! Thanks so much! I really can't wait to see what you do with this idea \{.}/ Keep up the good work!
Perfect as always
Lanny-Sama chapter 66 . 4/19
It flowed very well :) Admittedly there were a few moments where my attention span broke for a moment, but that is most likely because I missed a few chapters somewhere along the line of the story.

I liked this chapter a great deal, and I'm looking forward to the engagement partay!
Skitlez1 chapter 66 . 4/18
The conversation was perfect. No problems at all. :)
I am so excited for the next chapters! Your plot is so exciting that I wish I could read it all at once. The characterization is wonderful too. Everyone stands out, which makes reading even easier.

Thanks for writing!
Hawkstang chapter 66 . 4/18
Awesome chapter as always;)
I hope Madeleyne screws up soon.
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »