Reviews for Vacuous Heart of Blood
alex chapter 65 . 3/26
Can you please continue, I'm quite anxious to see the outcome of all of this. It's also an amazing book
Alaya chapter 65 . 3/21
Very nice! I love how you plot the story and I'm always striving to know more. Keep up the good work. I have a guess that the selected illnesses are brought by the fact that they drank from contaminated animals by the Patarin. So this is what the Rector Compel meant by releasing them to the wild again. By releasing contaminated animals, the vampires and werewolves hunt them and become contaminated. Blood witches too because they use the blood for their witchcraft or something. Wood witches and others like pixies and gnomes are not really affected since they don't drink the blood right? Interesting. I'd like to see these beings work together against the Patarin. Good work!
cheesyteal'c chapter 65 . 2/28
Sorry it took me so long to read this I had the flu this week. Wonderful chappy moon
Luvs hugs and pocky
Teal'c
SweetGurl818 chapter 65 . 2/23
Loved it as per usual ;-)
alex chapter 65 . 2/21
Loved the chapter... Madelyne is such a BITCH... SHE NEEDS A BITCH SLAP... OR WORST :-)
alex chapter 64 . 2/20
pretty nice...i totally enjoyed this chapter :)
Lanny-Sama chapter 65 . 2/22
Ohh, things are getting heated! I hope Riza is going to get through this intact, she is a good addition to the vampire family and it'd be horrid to see her go - not to mention that Roy would crumble into a pile of sad.

I wonder if Madelyne knows that they are bonded? I muts have forgotte if you mentioned it...
Hawkstang chapter 65 . 2/21
I love Iris and Taianna. I'm happy to know that they got Riza back. I hope they can stop Madeleyne before she does something to hurt Riza.
Iris powers reminds me of a ninja.
And about the sickness. I didn't see that coming that maybe it could be coming from the animals. If the vampires didn't have Riza they would've been screwed.
Awesome chapter as always ;)
LopezV97 chapter 65 . 2/21
Uh oh... What is Madeleyne up to? Great chapter, keep it up!:)
Flyleaftwin chapter 65 . 2/21
Phew just when I thought I was going to have to get up to begin the day you saved me by updating! The plot is really thickening, everything is so tense at the moment! Cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you for another amazing chapter!
animedude16 chapter 64 . 2/10
just read through the whole thing in two days, which is bad since I should be studying but it's a really good story!

Whatever you are doing keep it up :)
kendraCs chapter 62 . 2/10
Hiii
I finally end up reading this!
Man, this is the BEST take on in a ampire plot line I have ever seen!
I love riza! Such a cutie!
Madelyne is a freaking whore!
I would love to see ling and Rang fan (If Im not mistaken I catched a hint of them in early chapters... Right?) or Ed and Winry(they are married now, arent they?)
Thougth... What happend witj Maria Ross? Im a little lost in that front, where is she?
Anyway update soon! Great fic!
Hawkstang chapter 64 . 2/8
I wonder what's Madeleyne up to? I'm starting to think that she was the one who started the epidemic.
Awesome chapter as always;)
Aurora668 chapter 64 . 2/8
Thanks for the update hope the errors don't continue :)
Lanny-Sama chapter 64 . 2/8
YEs, I had the 503 errors as well. Happy to see the new chapter! I'm really loving the battle between Riza and Madelyne, and the epidemic is interesting as well.
I like the overall feel of disconnection from the disease as it stands now. Everyone is a litle worried, but not overly much, mostly just working towards a cure using Riza's mad people skillzzz! Loving it :)
1,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »