Reviews for the Cullens go to therapy
natasha chapter 9 . 1/24
it comes from the cover of twilight
Elizabeth chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
The apple scene is from another twilight fanfiction called family therapy where the girls are talking to doctor Ben Dover
narcissa97 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Not to be rude or presumptuous but this story seems awfully similar to 'Family Therapy Cullen Style' by 'VJGM.' With maybe a few changed names and change of words. They do however follow along the lines of what VJGM has put in her story - enough to be considered plagiarism which I might add is literally spitting on the author. I suggest you take your work down.
dont give up chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
I don't know how anybody could accuse you of stealing this story! Its great! Please don't give it up!

I love it! But you must do what you think is right.
WolfGirl9000 chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Update please please please!
LoverOfDarkness13 chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
PLZ UPDATE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Artemis Fowl Lover chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
IS THIS WHAT YOU DO WITH ALL YOUR STORY I MEAN COME ON THE ONLY STORY YOU HAVEN'T DONE THIS WITH IS THE ONE ABOUT ARTY I MEAN COME ON IF YOPUR NOT GOING TO WRITE ANY MORE TIE UP YOUR LOOSE ENDS AND JUST END IT YOUR READERS NEED MORE THAN A PARAGRAPH THAT SAYS YOUR SORRY I MEAN COME ON PLEASE JUST END THIS AND BE DONE WITH IT OR KEEP GOING WITH IT
If.I.Die.Young chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Hey just to let you know you stole ths story! VJGM had this story first so it would be best if you deleted it!
Alice Cullen chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Hey! I'm Alice Cullen (and honestly that's my name) and I would really really appreciate it if you would pretty please with cherries and whipped cream on top continue this story because I really really REALLY love it and I think it is AMAZING!

XOXO,

Alice
twilight1 chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
look u really copy the story and summarized and take out a lot of im pretty sure that the real story doesnt have an end so u can try if u are not that upset, to make one... GOOD LUCK with the end i of the story ig u want to try.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I swaer that any therapist in their right mind would diagnos Bella with Way-2-calm-itis ya know
heather chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
i really wish that you would do this story!

loving it.
Seth'sGirlfriend chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! This is the first orginal one i read dont believe other people there jealous keep writing
AnNaLeE m O'bRiEn chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
I love your story.

I wish you would contiune it.