Reviews for Another Place, Another Time
Dotskip317 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I'm really hoping for a less-than-year-long wait between now and your next update. I really like this! It's different, and that's good. :)
Gurz chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
You just had to show Zurg, pink oven-mits and all. Hahaha, that is the highlight of this chapter.
MermaidMidna chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
OH MY GOSH! YES! Lol you have no idea how excited I was when I saw you updated! There has been a serious lack of marred in this community, but you totally revived my faith with your update. :) I missed you and I missed this story, but I'm so glad you're back! And I LOVED Zurg. ;)
Voler Libre chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
yay! love bud light year of star command! great fanfic!
Aqua-Girl555 chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
cool!1 are these versions goin to travle to teh origional Buzz show or something? That would be cool!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
This is looking pretty good so far. Continue soon.

I'm working on a story to, but its a crossover. If you decide to check it out be sure to read the notes at the beginning. Important info there.

Continue soon and don't give up.
BandGeek727 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
...You... you put in a tribute... to me? That's so sweet! 3

Sorry it took so long to review - another update! 8D Awesome! I was so glad to see this!

Things are getting really exciting - and I think I'm starting to see where you're going to tie this in with the plot of the episode.

Now I'm really anxious to see how things go!
MermaidMidna chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
AH NO! A cliff-hanger! This is really impressive and I'm starting to get even more into it! Fantastic job! I'm so glad when authors take the time to write long and sufficient chapters. Thanks so much for writing this! It rocks!
BandGeek727 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
I smell an epic fight scene coming up. :3

I like how Nebula is basically the same in this alternate universe - except for his attitude towards XR. XD

Aw, AU!AR is so cute! I really like the way the two of them interact... I'm interested to see where they go. Literally. X3

So glad that you updated! 8D
BandGeek727 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
UPDATE! W00T! I was so excited to see this! XD

You nailed AU Booster's personality - it was so weird to see him like that. X3

And the beginning with Evil Buzz was chilling. 100% success... wow.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :3
TheCaptainBubbles chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
That. Was. GREAT! I cried when I read the first part.

It had SO MUCH emotion. Brovo! Bravo!
Gurz chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Thwas amazng.I love how everything is twisted, like Nebula likes to be called Pop, and Mira is the rude one to XR; a robotic ranger that DOESN'T like to flirt.

Well done.
BandGeek727 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I can't tell you how happy this makes me. :3

This section has been so dead lately (I know I've been no help ) so to see something new - and new Marred! - is really exciting.

I'm kind of a sucker for role reversals. X3 And thanks to Lightyear factor it's actually canon! XD

I like the way you've established the characters so far. The deat of her father must truly have been devastating for Mira, and I'm interested to see the way you continue to interpret her character.

I love how XR's suddenly the model ranger in this universe, and Nebula's attitude towards him was a nice touch. His lack of interest in women surprised me, but it works for what you're doing.

I'm so glad you decided to do this! I can't wait to see more! 83
MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
WO! I was so excited for this story and I'm so glad you started it! You are such an amazing writer! I love the detail you put into your stories, and this alternate universe plot is so interesting! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the excellent work!