Reviews for New Life
please update the story
brittany08forever chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Please update ;)
BobWhite chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Please go on with this story. Before you post, pls spell check to make sure everything is in the right order. It was kind of hard to read the story
Twilightfan1898 chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Please update soon !
lrobinson01 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
update soon
ras0629 chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
lol i like how brian just kinda states that he stole money while working for the cops to bring down a nasty criminal like its no big deal.
degrassijayandalex chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Great chapter and lol i love it how Mia can tell that Letty is getting mad at her for freaking out over Brian and if she was ready to see him or . Oh and also I see that Brian and Mia are back together again and also i wonder what Dom and the rest of the team are going to say to them being togetehr when Dom fins out i know he will be pissed off! lol cant wait to read more soon! )
Emma Rose23 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
O My I love it so far. I cant wait to see what happens with Brian and Mia and what will happen when Dom see Brian. That should be funny LOL. Please please update aspa and if it was a little longer chapter that wouldnt be so bad.

~Emma Rose~
degrassijayandalex chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Great chapter and also hmm woner why when Letty asked therm for where Brian was that they didn't wanna give it to her. Oh and I can't wait to see what Mia is going to say when her an dLetty go back to talk to Brian. Great chapter and I can't wait to read more soon! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Great chapter and haha i love how happy Letty is in this chapter and Dom and Mia are just wondering . I wonder what Brian is going to say when he sees Mia and the same for Mia. I have a feeling that if Dom sees him that he will be pissed off. Great chapter and I can't wait to read the next one! )
piper14798 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Hey i really liked the story i hope that you update soon and that you finish it. I hope that you finish the next chapter really fast lol
m3lvyn chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
there a few grammar mistake but besides that i really want you to update sooner and longer
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Very nice start I like this chapter a lot so far. also one thing where is Leon? Also Im also guessing that Jesse died? Oh and I know Letty is good and all but I don't think Dom would give up that easily to her, but oh well. Again great first chapter and I do hope that you will put more out soon )
m3lvyn chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
"Fine" dude no offense but dom should have put a bigger fight against letty hes supposed to be super stubborn and after a second he just goes and says fine come on man also theres a just thats spelled wrong no offense but i like it
Jay-jay chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
How could Mia become a doctor so fast? Unless this story takes place about 8-10 years after the first Fast and the Furious movie.