Reviews for Descent
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Fantastic ending tot he story my friend. It's wonderful to know that not even a witch's spell can break that bond between brothers and force one to kill the other!
Mikiya2200 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Aw, this was SO worth the wait! *beams happily* You had me going there for a moment, I was really wondering if Sam would be strong enough to fight her influence/the poison, but then I did what I always do and simply believed in my Sammy! AND I was right! *does happy-dance*

Thank you SO MUCH for this, I LOVE it!

Guess that means I... ehrm, THEY have to release the hostage now, don't they? *cannot hold back evil laugh* Well, I see what I can do about that! ;)
Mikiya2200 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
So far the... uhm... "hostage" is alive and kicking. And screaming, so no harm there. Yet. *insert evil laugh here*

No, seriously, you know how much I love this and I am SO happy that you are doing this. Really! So go, write! Faster! *add another laugh here*

I'll be going back to.. uhm.. entertaining myself with youknowwho! ;)
Dream Painter chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Ah! Oh, no - not good! Poor guys.

Great job, so far. I'll be waiting for a continuation...
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Dang Twinchy, how could you leave us with the sound of a gunshot going off, Sam's scream, and Dean fading into the b;ackness of unconsiousness. You know that I am going to be waiting on the edge of my seat to see what happened so you need to update soon my friend!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
OMG! That has to be the most saddest thing I've read in a long time! Why... why would you do that to them! It was so purely sad! Great job!
Mad Server chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
The boys' caution in ditching the car, the silence around the estate, the fact that the house has history dating back to the slave trade, and the mention of the witch's previous kills all add up to make the witch seem scary and powerful and old. Well done!
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Uh oh... not good! So nice to see a lovely long update! Thanks for "fleshing" this one out for us! Can't wait to see what the story in on the gun shot!
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Thanks for the back story, and I don't blame you for switching to a non-drabble form. It's more satisfying this way, lol.
Nana56 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Superb build-up of tension and suspense. Wow. Really, really great job on this. :D
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
i like the background story. i'm just surprised that it wasn't woven in.

like...

sammy paces and i'm worried. the tension i see now reminds of me yesterday, a lifetime ago when we entered this house. sammy's moving now too, and i wonder if he remembers as clearly...

excetra. but i'm glad to see we're going past 100 words. how rebillous of you. i'm soo excited to see where this goes now that you're breaking fee. looking forward to an update!

LivingForTv chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Dude, can you go any slower? I want to know what happened! NOW! It's good, and very, very scary.
bhoney chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Oh crap! I'd missed a second chapter of this. Holy cow. Hope that full-length chapter comes quick, Sam can't try to kill Dean!
Mad Server chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I especially like the second-last paragraph - the air going heavy, the twitch, Sam's eyes going blank - super creepy!
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Holy Moly. I was glad that there was a chapter 2 to shake off some of the chapter 1 eeriness... but ch 2 is kind of eerie as well. Here's hoping for some relief in chapter 3 (sort of... the creepiness is kind of fun).
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »