Reviews for Descent
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Hey Twinch.

cool! It has tension and drama. Like it. Bev xx
Nana56 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Time is up? Uh oh! Poor Sammy. Poor Dean! What's gonna happen next? Oh hurry!
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I hope you don't leave us hanging for too long. I can't wait to see what comes next!
LivingForTv chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Nonononono! Don't you make this a deathfic, don't you dare! It's too good to be! Oh, I don't want Sam hurting himself OR Dean! Honestly, this is a horrible scene. Well, next chapter? Save them, even if it's only in the nick of time! Come on already!
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
oh snap!

this story is amazingly well done.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
wait...sam's holding a knife because he's contemplating killing the captive dean? so epic! i am really enthralled by this fic! write on!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Winchester Luck strikes again. Let's just hope Sam gets clearheaded soon or things are going to go downhill for Dean!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Grim, creepy and awesome!
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Do NOT stop there. Please! I'd even get down on my knees and beg for a story around this drabble if you want me to, really, I would! Seriously. Go. Write!

*tries to do some voodoo of her own*

Please?
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like! This could be expanded you know. *hint*
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
*gawks* I... I kinda want to read about what happened before this. And definitely what happens after.
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OMG, this totally needs to turn into a story LOL XD - I can't handle the stress ... please, please, please! :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Ok.. this is a teaser, right! Definitely need more of this story!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
o.o Wow. Definitely a little intense here. Dean chained up and Sam barely keeping it together, holding a knife...very good tension, and I like that you left the ending as sort of a cliffhanger. We can only hope and guess what happens! Really good job on this!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh my! This is AWFUL! Please, tell me it's going to end well! You are scaring me! Surely Sam is strong enough to fight a fever... isn't he? *looks uncertainly at Twinchy*
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »