Reviews for Imitation Magic
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
*cackles*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
*giggles* Clovis' true love is a perfect model for his art, then! XD
You Light The Sky chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
This was wonderful! I'm not sure why, but for some reason I remember reading the wedding sequel somewhere, but that could just be me thinking I did? But it's hilarious and wonderful thank you!
VerlorenFate chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
It's chess and cake, how can you say, no? Lolz XD loving this fanfic
NessaTheSinner chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
IDKY when I first heard Schneizel's name all I could think was german hot dogs... this totally supports my theory that I just want every hot guy I meet to be gay it really does I mean HOT DOGS.
NessaTheSinner chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Suzaku you dumb little shit... GET HIM LELOUCH! HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS! (the balls)
aakakjjahfa chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I always think of him in my head as Edward Schnitzel, don't know why but it's stuck.
AnniCat chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Hey there, loved your story "Just like Magic" by the way and am therefore reading this fic now.

And I have to say Schneizel's name sounds like the german "Schnitzel" and I allways had to laugh throughout the anime when his name was called! XD And what pastry did his name remind you of?

And Appel, actually Apfel, Kuchen is german for apple pie. XD
That's it for now.

Kudos and thank you very much for sharing this story with us!
AC

PS: I just started reading SuzaLulu and am allready smitten, thanks to you.
anon chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I am so so confused.
elspethie chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I think I enjoy seeing Rolo like this. Creepy kid. Creeeeeepy kid!
LupineSong chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is so not what I should be reading at 11:30 the night before mid-terms, but... well, I can't help myself. Your writing is excellent and lulz-tastic. Seriously - you have no idea how close I've come to injuring myself from trying to not burst into hysterics (since, you know, I'm not supposed to be up and all). Keep up the awesome writing!
irmina chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
This is lovely and hillarious. Everyone wants Lelouch.
More, please.
irmina chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Very funny
irmina chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Hillarious! I love this, not only it's funny but also Schneizel is in it. His comments are hillarious, especially the 'y chromosome' and 'Lelouch My sweet fiancée-with-an-extra-E-because-I-can-and-he-will-be-uke? Totally hillarious.
Will you write some SchneizelXLelouch fic?
irmina chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Another funny chapter. Euphy and Suzaku fighting over Lelouch? And Schneizel is being Schneizel.