Reviews for Reaching You
NannaRahRah chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
love it
never.been.there chapter 20 . 4/17/2010
wow this fanfic is pretty good keep it on ! and please update hahaha I have no idea why I keep asking people to update and I haven't in such a long time... anyway, good chapter this one.
charmedromance chapter 20 . 2/26/2010
I really like this story please keep updating. And is Edward and Bella going to get together if so when?
koko124 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
i like this story so far :)
selfishlove chapter 20 . 2/15/2010
lol tonya is...um...insane?lol loved the chappie!
JasperSAYSrelax128 chapter 20 . 2/15/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA wow. That was intense. THat was fucking hilarious. You SHOULD have Tanya try and murder Bella. Just a heads-up, don't reveal anything that is/is not gonna happen in author's notes. It takes away from the "suspense" of the story :)
jules96 chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
O.O

This story is so odd. But it's something that ince you start it, you can't stop reading. I'm just now getting used to Alice being a guy, and Jasper being gay... and Jacob and Edward are siblings. O.O

Anyway, speaking of hair disasters, when I was 4, I was obsessed with Mulan, and decided to cut my hair like her. I cut about half of it to a boy length, then showed my mom. She had to take me to a hair stylist to cut the other half and make it look okay.

This story is hilarious. LOL

Update soon!
JasperSAYSrelax128 chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
it was a little too...awkward. Well, not really awkward, I guess, but I can't find the right term. It was unbelievable because Edward wouldnt say that to Jacob. And I doubt Edward and Jacob would gasp when they saw her. It seems kind of like...wish fulfilment on Bella's side.
MeganMarie chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
i think this fanfic is rlly kool...i dont mind alice beeing a guy at all...it gives it an awesome twist..and i might kno why she has to be a guy...haha...i love the characters...but how old is edward suposed to be?...thanx a bunch... :)
gotdemmovelikeschmidt chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
i liked it. Nice work!
JasperSAYSrelax128 chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVED IT! poor Bella's hair. I am so picky about my hair. If that happend to me I'd probably literally kill the person.
Kolored chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
Heh heh, this story's insane, but good. :]

Update soon,

Kolored.
TwistedConjecture chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
hahaha. poor Bella :L Awesome story cant wait to read more (:
gotdemmovelikeschmidt chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
short with a point. Good work! Update soon!
JasperSAYSrelax128 chapter 16 . 2/11/2010
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. bwahahah that was awesome. I love this story, it's hilarious :)