Reviews for Fallen
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You where correct, tissues where needed. It was a great and emotional fic. ")
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I have tears in my eyes but am very happy with another fic of yours (its the second of the Kaceystar trilogy) when he returns.*surrenders to tears and crys*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
nice
Zho500 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Normally I don't cry, but even this brought tears to my eyes.
Scarlett Spider-Girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh my God...I cried. Jeez, I cried. Holy crap...that was so sad. Meh...Poor Prowl...meh...sad...I cried.
Fang Cullen chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Sorry, I'm too lazy to sign in but that was really good. REALLY good. Thank you, again, for writing.
Clumsy Peg chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
*wipes tears away*

That was so sad T.T

But an amazing story, nonetheless.
Ginevra-Summers chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
You were right.

I did cry.

Such a beautiful story.
LiYaNa1995 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
u were right, this is sad...i almost cried, almost. anyways, this is a good fanfic.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
You my friend are awsome. I hope you keep the awsomeness up.

C.D.
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
*quiet wail*

jazz :(

i didn't think it would be that touching :'(

good story, too... you're obviously good at the tear-jerkers.

i think my chin wobbled first at the part where you described

the characters waiting for prowl.

...yeah, at the bit with wheeljack, jetfire, and ratchet.

those afts made me start getting teary.

poor prowlie.

you wrote his character well... it sounded just like he should be, if that makes sense.

i need to stop sniffling.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow I loved this POV for this story. Of course there has been a lot of stories about Jazz's death and Prowl's reaction. This one is pretty fresh and that is good.
pikachu13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Thank you for writing this. Its exactly what I needed today. I just got the soundtrack for Terminator 2, and the track that went perfect with this was the one where Sarah Connor is in the desert, by herself on the bench, watching the kids play with the dogs while the sun is setting. It was like you read my mind.

Just when I started to read the first few paragraphs, I began to feel myself crying already. Thats when you know youre reading some good material! So thanks for this quick oneshot. It really was what I needed right now.
varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
*wipes away tears*

It's so sad, but the end is very sweet. :3

Very nice!

VLS
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I love my mech. I love my mech. I love my mech. SO, so, SO much more now for reading him in this. It was sad, heartbreaking, but so amazingly beautiful too that yeah, I definitely had tears in my eyes. It was pretty powerful the way you went through all the bots gathered around waiting for him to arrive. Like we were taking on each of their sadness too.

And boy did I want to be the one to catch Prowl when he fell and finally broke down! I'm so glad you did this from Bee's POV. You couldn't have chosen a more compassionate and adorable bot. :) And the way it kind of sets up for the movie - that will be here in 11 days! - was wicked too! You have yet again, written a spectacular piece of writing. And I only noticed two mistakes. So you did even better, lol.

Peace! And LOTS of huggles for Prowl and Bumblebee. :) And another plushie for you.