Reviews for Deception and Death in Volterra
Rachel garber chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Didn't he have her killed, I think I remember reading that somewhere that Aro had her killed. Good story, sad for Sulpicia
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I loved this peek back in time. The friendships, bonds. & softer sides. I could feel everyone's pain, especially Marcus'. :( - Loved that 'Cia knew something wasn't right w/ Aro about that.
Job very well done. :)
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I like it. Sulpicia is always portrayed as some dumb girls in other fics, however, she has some emotions in this story. Even Aro appears to be innocent, but Sulpicia can still see that something is wrong. She actually realises something instead of just being oblivious to Didyme's death. So yeah I like it :)
Naruthirnith-of-Greenwood.001 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Aww this story makes me sad... But it's really good!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
datz was awesome i loved it
oTheMadHattresso chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Poor Marcus... it makes me want to hug him.
Team Erik and Fang chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Your story has been chosen as the featured fanfic of the month for Twilight in the blog fanfictionworthreviewing . blogspot (without spaces)
Mari Platt chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Perfect history *-*
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh my goodness that was so cool and sad. I loved reading Sulpicia's POV. Poor Marcus!
Fox Alder chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I HATE ARO! I hope he dies a thousand DEATHS! He is a deceitful, evil, and manipulative man. And this fic is an amazing example of his worst treachery, I mean he killed his sister. I really hope you kill him off in your other fic. If you did I would be extremely happy!
Eyes for Eternity chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Awesome story. It seems very proffesionally written. No mistakes as far as I can tell. It should have a good chance in the contest. Keep writing. Peace!

~Eyes
callistana chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Thanks for letting me know about this story!

It was so good - such a good way of looking at Didyme's death, too. I loved Aro's excuses as to who was behind the attack, and the assassin's power was an interesting addition. It was nice to see the comparison between Sulpicia & Aro and Marcus & Didyme, too.

Now that my exams are over, I have plenty of time to read more fanfic. I know your Demetri story is one of those on the top of my list! :D