Reviews for Voice
Razzkat chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
( That was so sweet. Sora’s conversation with Snake’s silent responses were so endearing. The idea of Snake being turned into a Moogle is bittersweet and genius—seems like it should be funny and cute, but the fact he isn’t able to speak and feels rejected by his loved ones is poignant and touching.

The ending: Nrawh! X3

Snake/Marth?… *hopeful look*

Great job, as usual.
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was so cute! I loved it!

I'm going to go read your other one now.

But before I go...

*Clicks "Add Story to Favorites" button*
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Despite your own lack of voice, I'm going to continue with my vocal opinion on your fics.

I don't even know where to begin with this one. It was really a tale that hit my heart. I'm not joking- I'm being very sincere when I write this. When I read this fan fiction, I did not know it would be so poignant. The part with David being a Moogle and not wanting Sora to find him was simply heart-wrenching. I couldn't believe it for myself. And then you took his voice away. It was just a tear-jerking moment for the reader involved in this. And as she continued reading, she began to slowly realize that her writing was just... nothingness. You have taken two fandoms and melded them together so perfectly together that I can't even begin to tell you how much in awe I am of the work.

I am dearly in love with this. You've done amazing.

~Shine