Reviews for Solid
Angela chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
This is a great story. I hope that you will update. :)
camilleRomance chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
I just finished this and I really like it. I do hope that the Innocents find a new home! It sucks that their sun is basically about to kill them. I also hope, that despite the fact that this hasn't been updated in about 4 years, that you will update if you know someone out there wants to keep reading.:)
Obsessive66 chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
I've just read this story and have enjoyed it very much. It's been quite a while since the last update, but I live in hope that you will continue with it.
Berry Smoothie chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
love this story. i like the way you balanced spock/uhura relationship stuff and enterprise crew mission things.
StormingtheGambit chapter 14 . 3/25/2010
Please continue. :) I like the exploration of Spock and Uhura's relationship on the Enterprise, as they try to adapt to being on the ship together. Then there's the adventure of racing against time to find a hospitable plant for a species that is not technologically advanced. Lastly, the readers get to see Chekhov

grow as a Starfleet officer, having to deal with his youth, intelligence and self-confidence.

Quite a story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
DiscoUnicorn chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
Yay! Feel the love. They have a great relationship.
angelwingz21 chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
I like this story very much! I can't wait to know what's going to happen next.
juzwanna chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
It's good to read a story like this-where Spock and Nyota are so attuned to each other and so well suited. For instance-how Nyota was able to bring out that Spock might be trying to assuage his guilt about what happened to Vulcan with his prolonged and almost obsessive attempts to find a home for the Innocents. She presented him with idea but let him mull over it on his own-and then reach the conclusion for himself. They make a great team in this story. I hope Spock and the crew can take care of things.
aminimoose chapter 13 . 2/3/2010
This story is utterly fabulous. The S/U relationship is natural and touching. The bits of humor are well placed. THe overall plot is compelling. Please update!
Redflowercactus chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
I'm getting a Jurassic Park-feel from this chapter...
angym chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
Oh, Oh, I see trouble on the horizon
juzwanna chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
oh no! After all the work researching now Spock is in danger on the planet! I hope he comes out okay. don't leave us in suspense too long.
QTFics chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Yikes that was unexpected!
QTFics chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
Thank you for the update!
ChrissyCC23 chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
UH oh...let's just hope he doesn't think the whole moving in is for the sake of efficiency... LOL! Very nice update...it had a nice touch of angst in there too!