Reviews for The Power of Suggestion
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
The image of Sam cuddling up to the pink elephant while Dean takes care of him and pretends not to notice is adorable. :)
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Type your review here...
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ouch, poor Sam, he's a magnet for trouble, isn't he?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Being mothered by a little boy could definitely have it's tougher moments. I can just see little Dean duct taping socks on poor Sammy's hands.
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
That's great! I think these were my favourite lines: "He wondered idly if people still died from the Pox. Knowing the Winchester luck, even if they didn't, he was still doomed. Great. He was going to die, done in by an old gypsy and some fair food, with only a stubborn big brother and a stuffed pink elephant for comfort." And I loved Sam thinking that Dean would probably bury the elephant with him! Nice work with the story. :)
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
lol i love the duct tape thing. frickin' awesome
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Poor Sammy! But so funny! Duct tape. )

Miss Dassy
Phx chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This made me laugh. I only got a chance to read it today but it made me smile. I love how as Dean is talking about the symptons, Sam starts to display them. Personally I think Dean is sorta hoping Sam does get sick 'cause then it means his little brother is actually behaving like a little brother and needing his big brother to nursemaid him back to health. there is nothing more that Dean loves than to be needed by Sam - whether or not he will admit it.

So I chuckled that by the end, Sam was having to lean on Dean for support. Very cute one-shot.
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aww, sweet. Love the pink elephant. Sammy would have something pink as a comfort toy. :)

Love the brotherly concern Dean is showing here. He normally hides it so well behind sarcasm and cynicism, it's good to see it every once in a while, even though I do wish Sam hadn't had to get the pox to get it out there though. Nice story.

(P.S. I'm almost done with reviewing all the one-shots! Yea!)
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
:D Duct tape fixes EVERYTHING!

Aw...poor Sam. Got cursed by a mean evil witch. :)

Loved it , it was awesome!
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
HAHA that was cute! You btw make awesome suggestions.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That was great.

I really laughed at this: "Death by the Pox wasn’t really the way he’d pictured himself going out. Dean would probably insist on burying the freakin’ pink elephant with him if he died."

This was adorable: "It had been the most sought-after prize at the shooting gallery and naturally Dean had won it effortlessly. Sam knew he’d gotten it for him, even if Dean hadn’t said so. It looked just like one Sam’d had when he was a kid."

This seemed so Dean: "'No, Sammy. I mean it was mis-er-ab-le,' Dean drew the words out. 'Ya know, for me.' He quirked a brow, gave a cocky grin."

And the duct tape at the end was great.
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
LOL i'm glad you made it funny towards the end. I'd always thought that Dean is going to be a Papa Bear when Sam's sick. And if it's supernatural related, then even more! And it really amuses me that Sam brings out the full drama queen in him at the end. :)
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/12/2009

definately subtle humor, and i really enjoyed it. i love the pink elephant. but...*facepalm* now you're gonna think i'm a copy cat when i post my fair fic in a day or so that i have been writing for the past week. ( ;

i love this story! it's so adorable. but the tittle makes me think it's all in Sammy's head.

most excellent! WRITE ON!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh I love Dean in mother hen mode! And poor Sam, the carney food AND the spinny ride!

But the duct tape? Beth-what in the world did you plan on Dean using that for (LOL)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »