Reviews for Adjustments
animeman12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
i think you got the idea for that from star wars. well the 'i am your father' part any way
Moon Howler Wolf chapter 35 . 5/30/2011
Yay, I finished reading, after like 5 days of staying up til midnight on my DSi... Anyways, I noticed you called Sylvia a 'lightning mage', and I believe the correct class you want to use is 'thunder mage'. lightning can mean, in a fire emblem context, the flash before thunder, of light, as there is a 'lightning' tome that is used in the GBA FE games. When I first read that, I was very confused-Did she use light magic, or thunder magic. Once Sylvia started practicing thunder magic, I figured out that you must've meant 'thunder mage'.

All in all, this is a great story, with a few grammatical errors (Curse my grammar nazi self...) here and there.

Can't wait for the next chappy! D
TheSilverHairedMaiden chapter 35 . 5/29/2011
Woohoo! Man, forgot about this story/novel!

Still loving it, even if I did need to read the last two chapters to remember what was happening.

Kieran was so in character I lul'd, and that doesn't happen much because I am a humourless troll.

When Kyo came in, I was all like, "WHAT A TWIST!" Very exciting!

It didn't happen this way, but Mihara and Leanne talking, all like. "I am not pregnant. YOU are pregnant." Was funny in my head.

And lastly, one bad thing. Having your best friend join you in your quest as comedoc relief is great! SO DON'T GIVE HER A TRAGIC PAST! It adds Mary-Sue points to who we rely on for charm and wit. This makes her seem out of character even if it is plausible for her life to be like that.

Still, excellent chappie, and I'll e waiting with bated breath for 10 months until you post again xD
Trueblade Hinata chapter 35 . 5/29/2011
Great well it's been awhile since'I've last anyway,A story about Ranulf is a good idea.I'm looking forward to that.

This is great so far!

Keep up the good work!
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 35 . 5/28/2011
Awesome job once again! I'm really glad you updated your stories because I kept thinking: Where the heck is she? I want to read more!...But I understand how school and the annoying plot bunnies can make it hard to update. I'm the same way. :D Stupid writer's block...

Great chapter. If I may ask, who is Ike going to end up with at the end, if at all with anyone. Is it Sylvia maybe? Or Elincia? Mia? No one?

Anyway, keep on updating like you do! :D
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 34 . 5/28/2011
Excellent job. I'm going to go on and read the next chapter now. :D
Brookie4Cookies chapter 35 . 5/27/2011
OH MY GOD, SYLVIEEEEEEEE!

She's too cute, I love the way you've written her over the course of this story, thank you so much!

And party! Sylvia is a perverted, but narcoleptic drunk, so everyone should be watching out
Midnightxwolfx chapter 34 . 3/27/2011
Man this story's HUGE! Took me forever to get through it.

BUT I LOVE THIS! AND RANULF! And VOLUG. Those two are my favourites of all time :D And Zelgius too. But he's dead.

Keep writing! You're way good!

Can't wait to see the shock they'll get when they're put up against Earth. They can't handle the guns mannn!

Well and the modern appearance of the world too.
outwitted chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh wait, excuse my last review, this sucks.

The characters a flat and dull, the plot is formula stacked on cliche stacked on whatever the heck you feel like writing about and the actual fire emblem characters are ooc.

I don't know why in my last review I gave you the benefit of a doubt, but this is actually dropping down to "Twilight" level.

Excuse my one-eighty from this review to the last, but I re-read and, well... I felt I had to give a more honest review.

Although a growing problem on fanfiction? People giving praise to bad fanfictions. Yes, I understand that you may have worked hard on this, and yes, a understand that it took a heck of a long time to write all of this, but your wasting your effort and possible talent on... this. If someone would have given you some helpful critics earlier, it could have been saved, so heres some:

A) You need to describe what your character are feeling, how they see the situation, and what they are thinking. They are positively one dimensional at the moment.

B) For gosh's sake, keep the Fire Emblem character in character. Stop making them bend and twist for your character's every whim.

C) The writing style is quite bland, perhaps adding in some yummy adverbs or tasty adjectives could brighten it up.

Now, I need you to understand that this is to make you better, not to crush your dreams. I am not trying to burn you, but perhaps a blister is enough to kick your butt into gear.

Sincerely, Outwitted, making your life harder, one review at a time.
outwitted chapter 34 . 1/8/2011
Uhg, rap it up already! I was reading through one of your chapters and I actually fell asleep, but after much message alerts from MSN, I finally awoke and felt I had to write a review.

So here, though I would rather not start a flame war, I will just say that perhaps you should start getting to the end, I mean, 34 chapters and still going? This is starting to get into "My Immortal" territory.

Though the writing is quite nice, not quite nice enough to peak my interest past chapter 20.

I mean no harm to you, for it is just one reviewers opinion, but maybe a good ending would fit perfectly for the next few chapters.

Sincerely, Outwitted~
TheSilverHairedMaiden chapter 34 . 11/29/2010
OOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOOSSSSHHHH NEW CHAPPIE! Bout time, lady.

This chapter is one of your best, by far. I'm really happy you didn't just rush everyone off to fight Ashera right away, as some authors would have done. The dinner and the meeting were both well done- informative without being boring. Ranulf and Ike behaving like 5 year olds was hilarious, along with the return of Sylvia's infamous poking.

Minor points-

Kieran seemed out of character. He's loud, crazy, and rambunctious towards everyone, but he was calm and polite to Harmony. I think she'd actually be frightened by him.

-Ashera was also out of character. I know she sorta has to be like that for the story's sake, and because she's the big antagonist, but the reason she's supposed to be trying to kill everyone in the first place is because she hates them hurting each other. That's why I don't really connect when she makes Zelena angry, or hurts and threatens Mihara.

Awesome chapter! *Steals back celery stick and munches on it*
dracomancer6491 chapter 34 . 11/28/2010
I've waited for you to update for a long time. I must say I'm very immpressed with this chapter.

Keep up the good work.

Dracomancer6491
Brookie4Cookies chapter 34 . 11/27/2010
Hahaha, aw, poor Sylvia just wants some loving like her besties! Loving this story so much right now, and omg GUNS? Haha, poor Tellian's egos are getting crushed by the thought of their weapons being "old-timey".

Please let Sylvie have her happy ending, along with Mihara and Harmony!
hpboy111 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Hello SylphWindDancer. You may or may not remember me but I commented on this story several times in later chapters. I was the one who told you how to find Stephan in Radiant Daw.

Unforunately I have been unable to keep up with your story and have therefore decided to start over from the beginning.

I would simply like to tell you that I still believe as I did before that this story is extremly well written and I'm eager to see, finally, how it ends.
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
"This is so weird!" Hehheh, lol her reaction was priceless.

And, ah, Laguz... how I love you all... *group hugs* :D