Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Dragon Riders
RomanCalico chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This story has a really good plot so far. But, it seems a little rushed.
mjkcsk chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I BELIVE THAT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS AND I'M FAVOURITING YOU SO...
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
GO ERAGON!
Blahblahblah chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You REALLY need to work on your story writing skills... Plz try harder cauz it's really boring and confusing to me... Thats me opinion anyways... :

Overall on a scale from 1-5... It's a 2

Sry
Cheyenne chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
what language was that in?
the shiniest pebble EVER chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
*read last paragraph of chapter* RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! *starts running around in a circle, then stops* Wait, Galbatorix is coming? *grabs a random metal bat and holds it while she scowls* I'M GONNA BEAT THAT JERK WITH A BAT! NO ONE TRIES TO KILL ERAGON, MAKE MURTAGH EVIL, OR TAKE THE HEARTS OF INNOCENT DRAGONS! He will regret it all! MWAHAHAHA! *metal bat changes into a bazooka* I will avenge you Glaer!
Account Is Dormant chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Good Story!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 8/2/2010

This should be under humor. It fits under humor more then mystery.
Mainn chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Good story, a little random at times, but I like the twist at the end where Eragon comes in. Can't wait for the next chapter.
RedRangerBelt chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
I love how Zach and Grover both screamed when they saw the dragons. How are they going to find the doppleganger and get rid of it?
RedRangerBelt chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
What's the creature pretending to be Thalia? And how are they going to stop it?
RedRangerBelt chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
So is Zach the traitor? And who's the son of Three? I love how Percy tells Nico he mutters too much. Can't wait for more!
none of your bissness chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
suckish
Shooeyshushu chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
u seem to either have a big ego, or full confidence in urself. either way, this is interesting
Random Reviewer chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Good so far.

Are they going to Alagaesia?

I hope so.