Reviews for Stories of Oblivion
Forgotten Ink chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
lol. That was awesome. I've always wondered what would happen if nearly EVERYONE met. Poor hero of Kvatch, doesn't even have a name and she has to deal with Valen Dreth. I'd have shot him with my arrow a long time ago and pretended like i "missed" whatever I was fighting xP. the gay fox, lol
Me chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
You made me laugh out loud like a lunatic!

Great chapter, I loved Lucien not-so-discret attempts at murdering poor Rufio. The apple was my favorite way of offing characters too!
unamericano chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
this is the most entertaining fanfic i've ever read. Hands down, hats off.
SherrySummer chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
I’ve much enjoyed reading your short stories. They are hilarious and your characterisation of various Oblivion characters is charming. I’ve especially enjoyed your portrayal of Lucien. Keep them coming. _
Crisium chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Oh God. I HOWLED.

These are fantastic, and I think this might be the best one yet.
Forgotten Ink chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
oops. I meant *story... I'm pretty twitchy right now xD
Forgotten Ink chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
lol,this was hilarious.I loved the creation of the Hero of Kvatch. xD IT definatelyexplains why my character is capable of becoming Arch-Mage, head of the fighters guild. Listener of the Dark brotherhood, the Gray Fox, The freaking Princess of Madness (in other words a demi-goddess) and be able to kick Dagon's arse right back to oblivion all in one lifetime xD. A bit mary-sueish if you ask me... And I've only just started the Knight's of the nine, so I have no clue what happens after that.

Anyway, you're awesome. I love the dive rock reference. I can't wait for the next sarty .
Dbird chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Another brilliant short story, "5 legion horsemen" priceless. :)
Crisium chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Oh my. The 'did my mother send you' bit was priceless. Quite well done, for both chapters.

And it really does seem mean to be harsh with the Adoring Fan. I always just end up fast traveling before he can catch me, and then I never go back to the Arena again.
Dbird chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh man, I laughed so hard at the physical creation. You have a talent for writing, for the love of God keep doing it! :)
Me chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Great chapter! I really hope you will add more, because this is downright hilarious! (poor Uriel...)