Reviews for Never Say Goodbye
Annonymous chapter 2 . 2/2
Sounds like a Hindi movie I watched. Kabhi alvida naa kehna it's good movie
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I hope it is J/A because I really don't like them.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Funny
deltagirl74 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I'm on the fence now. Both Alice and Bella have admitted that they don't want to be married any more. I think B/E will be the first to have sex b/c they are still caught up in how everything is wrong in their marriage and haven't really looked at the other in a romantic way. J/A are developing feelings and I see them having a relationship first.
deltagirl74 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I'm thinking now that Jasper and Alice won't be able to keep themselves apart much longer. They may have been joking but I think they have real feelings for each other now. I also think B/E's first time may be an accident because of being drunk or something. I wonder what would have happened if both couples had been left alone?
deltagirl74 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I wonder who's going to cheat first? I kinda think Ed/Bella might.
scrosby66 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Looks great...thanks for writing!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Found this story on the Homewrecking Edward and/or Bella community and I like it. Can't wait to see how this story plays out.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Wow, KANK, Gossip Girl, and Ugly betty? this fic is so happenin, haha keep it up
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Aw...poor edward I checked out the cover and I LOVE HOW YOU MADE IT GOSSIP GIRL :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Edward is so whiny and annoying and so is Bella...and they're sort of like that in the book, too. I never noticed. Props for your Jasper / Alice though. I can already see that they are going to be perfect for each other :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love Kabhie Alvida Naa Kehna so I'm really excited to see how you make this work. Also, making Alice a fashionista? Predictable but genuius!
Gabriella chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I hope there is more of this chapter i am realy enjoyig it!
feelingcowgirlish chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I like the all AH aspect. Edward, Emmett, and Jacob playing baseball on opposing teams is kind of funny. So, is Jasper going to dash from his wedding because he has now met Alice? Will Edward be the shoulder to cry on when Bella is left at the altar? Inquiring minds would like to know! Pretty, pretty please? ;)
Embree chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
O... Cliffhanger. Only two chapters and things are already getting interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.