Reviews for Akatsuki Throws a Sparkly Glitter Party
Poppy Ro chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Sounds pretty good so far! I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter. :) Update soon.
Iroka chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I know it appears you had intentions on continuing this but even if you leave it as a one-shot it's great! You portrayed all the characters so well and as canon as possible for crack. My only critique is a few typos here and there and if you're planning on continuing this I beg not to wait so long to update it's so unfair. Another story of yours that is going into the favs! It had me laughing, I highly enjoyed it.
Nico chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
OMJ! you must update! i must read more of this utter chaos!
SilverCloud234 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
i guess you should never eat deidaras food unless you want your toaster to be blown up. looking forward to more
Mochibun chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is so good! I like how everyone's still in character even if everything going on is zany-wacky-funfun :D

Oh, and the, "Seriously, Madara, Seriously." From Itachi... that cracks me up XD That's what I think of when I see Madara's Tobi persona...

Please, please update! :3
Kuroi Bara-676 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
keep this up. I wanna see how the party will go. too bad Sasori's dead.. :( anyway why don't they have a dance contest!
Sunayoko chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Zetsu in flower bed. Funny!

I also like the part about up rooted petunias being an accomplishment!

This story is great! Plz cont.!
Habitations chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This. Is. BEAUTIFUL.

-swoons-

~Anan
Winkstine5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
this is freaking HILARIOUS! YOU MUST CONTINUE! XD
firefly chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
My favourite part about this fic-besides the good grammar and writing style-is Hidan's non-stop fretting over his mother's house.

“DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY MOTHER PAID FOR THAT SHITTY TOASTER?”

That is priceless. XD