Reviews for Fangs & Fins
H20zikkiaddict chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Omg ur jump5freak90 on YouTube! I watch all of ur vids and they r amazing. You should do more. I love zikki and so wish there was a season 4. We should chat some time on messages. I don't have a YouTube account but I have this account.
The Real Rose chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Dear Maddy,

First of all, I would like to wish you a happy birthday! I realize that this is a day late, and my only excuse is that I am a forgetful hobo, and Kelly can smack me later. Yes, I have heard of your greatness through Miss Kelly, who has turned me on to H2O and your story, which when I first read it, I had not yet seen H2O and had no idea it was a fanfiction, that is how well you guys work at setting up a story! (exposition, plot, setting, all that jazz)

So, anywho! I hope nineteen is treating you well. Remember, you are one step closer to drinking (legally, that is, but if a cop asks...). I hope you ate enough cake to weigh so much, that everyone had to roll you around, and therefore, had a spinning good time! (ba dum, CH!)

I could keep rambling for pages, but I am fairly certain that if you ever got to that point, you would kill Kelly and then hunt me down. Luckily, I am a master of disguise, but that is besides the point.

Back to the point.

Happy birthday!

HAVE A FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC YEAR!

Rose (the real one!)
TheRealRose chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
So I stopped being a hobo, and I finally came to review. I, of course, decided to review the chapter where dear Hugsy makes his entrance.

More to come, dear Kelly!

Signed,

The Real Rose
Marrilyn chapter 34 . 7/9/2011
Gotta love Ben "high" on AB.

Woah, Elliot "survived"? Now that's a surprise. And Byron is a vampire. Rose's mom was a powerful mermaid. So they were born mermaids. It ran in the family... Shouldn't Elliot be one too?

Constance's dead? NOOOOO! ASH'S SUCH A DICK! I HATE HIM! Go James! Kill him! Kill him! Kill the son of a bitch!

Just... I expected Lewis to be a bit more upset about his girlfriend's death.

I love the ending with Ben and Rose. I knew he wouldn't and couldn't kis her. Now that's what's called a cliffhanger.

All in all, I like this story. It fullfilled all my rxpectations and was a pleasant story to read. It made my summer holidays more fun and entertaining.

Now on to the sequel!
Marrilyn chapter 33 . 7/9/2011
Jewel is such a bitch! I'm loving Arianna after this.

Constance gasped, "You know what this means?"

"That I'm going to the Ball in my birthday suit?" Rose questioned.

"We're going to go SHOPPING!" Constance shrieked.

Gotta love Constance and Rose together, so similar, yet so different.

I love the dress they picked, I imagine it as beautiful It really does fit Rose.

Ash is such an ass. I hope nobody gets hurt at the ball. I can't believe Lily might decide to help him. It's because of him she was almost killed, after all.

Could Jewel be Miriam's "counterpart"? And I wonder why Jewel didn't heal, but James did when he cut his eye. I'm glad Lewis told Jewel off, she's so annoying.

Cna't they just teleport to the ball? It would save a lot of time and trouble.

Well, I'm looking forward to reading the finale.
Marrilyn chapter 32 . 7/9/2011
Gotta love Lewis and Ben watching Pokemon. So cute. They really seem like best buds. How can Rose have wet hair and legs at the same time?
Marrilyn chapter 31 . 7/9/2011
Poor Constance. I feel so sorry for her. But wait... If that was 14 years ago and James was her age back then, how come he was the same age as Rose six years ago? I'm confused.
Marrilyn chapter 30 . 7/9/2011
I can never get tired of all those Twilight moments. The guys are hilarious badmouthing it.

"Holy crap, Jasper's hair," Ben said.

"It's like a character of its own," Rose snorted.

Gotta love Rose's remarks and lines.

I'm glad that Lily is trying. I'm starting to like her more now. I hope James isn't bringing any bad news.
Marrilyn chapter 29 . 7/9/2011
"How's Ash?"

"…I'm going to see him tonight. He's taking me to this camp where he and his vampire slaying friends train."

Lewis raised an eyebrow. "Romantic."

Lily just rolled her eyes.

I like that Lily&Lewis moment. It's funny.

"Don't you dare touch me you asshole! What the hell was that?" - nice one, Lily. I'm starting to like this girl. Especially when she left Ash after the "excersise"

I'm glad Rose and James made up. Jewel sounds like a bitch.

BTW, I wonder if dr. Denman, Bella and Sophie will appear in this story.
Marrilyn chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
Ben is such a wonderful person! I'm starting to love him. And Constance, she's so nice and kind! And a big "WOW" for the ending.I did not expect that to happen.
Marrilyn chapter 27 . 7/9/2011
I'm starting to like Lily adn Lewis' relationship. I think that one of the reasons for my dislike of Lily might be because I can't stand Emma. I like how Ben and Lewis spent time together, and that Ben&Rose talk. I wonder if Lewis will accept.
Marrilyn chapter 26 . 7/6/2011
I'm starting to ship Rose and Ben. How should I call it then? Ren? Bose? Brose?

Anyways, nice chapter! Byron's really starting to show his true nature.
Marrilyn chapter 25 . 7/6/2011
Byron sounds so suspicious. I hope Lily softens up after this.
Marrilyn chapter 24 . 7/6/2011
Could Byron be a vampire - the one that attacked her? He is, I'm sure he is.

Lol at Rose's TV channels being filled with vampire shows and movies.
Marrilyn chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
Why does Lily think it was James' fault? She shouldn't be so damn judgy. Lily really pisses me off.

I liked Lewis' reaction to everything. And Constance was as sweet as always. Loved their date.