Reviews for One Word
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awww, this was so sweet! Love sick!Sammy and attentive!Dean sooo much:)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Aw, I love the simple answer, 'okay'. Adorable! Good job on this!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I love all the signs of brotherly concern coming from Dean. It's good that they stopped, Sam's in no condition to hunt right then.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This is great. Like tuning in to a little snippet of Sam. I like the word headachy. I may have to steal that one...
Rosssse chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
“Red eyes, sniffles, one word answers- I recognize the signs of a sick Sammy. We’re parking it.”

CUTE.

Me likey. Good job :D

Rose x
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
it's funny how they know each other so well. adorably well done. write on!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love the knee squeeze that's only for when they're sick. And how observant and accommodating and take-charge-y Dean is.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Dean is so sweet! Sick Sam the big ole girly! Heehee Bev x
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Poor Sammy! Love how Dean knows him so well.
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wonderful

Phoebe
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aw, how sweet. Sammy can be so predictable.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Love Dean with his big bro radar on... and this was perfect: "familial affection reserved for illness" - really captures Dean (though if you watch, 9 times out of 10 it is Dean who reaches out to touch Sam - and it's always Sam who breaks the hug first...)
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Hey this is good stuff! All of it is nicely written but the end was great! I love Dean's last sentence and that there is a gesture that only comes out when he is taking care of a sick Sam... So cute!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Sounds like Sam gets how I get when I don't feel too well.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
aw I loved it. Poor sick Sam. I think this one needs more chapters, that was such a god beginning. I sense lots of Dean love to come..