Reviews for What Happens in LA
myselfdenver chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Lol and I'm by myself.
Olivia chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
I love this story so much! AMAZING!
Rush chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Nice story. Made me laugh a lot. :)
huddy love chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
this was fantastic. i was laughing almost the entire time i was reading :)
Penelope L chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
Loved the ending, this was such a good fic, I can't believe that I've never read it. "I'm still awake"-I loved that part. :D
Penelope L chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
Bahaha, poor Taub and Kutner, I love them! And I love the game Never have I ever, so much fun!
Penelope L chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
Woo! Huddy, 'bout time they sealed the deal!
Penelope L chapter 11 . 6/20/2010
Your an OC fan, me too! I loved the character Alex as well! Aww, I thought it was so sweet that Cuddy consoled Cameron.
Penelope L chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
Ahahahaha! A TOW chapter, I love FRIENDS too! I loved the sharks and minnows bit. "Good. Last person to touch their right eyebrow is it!"-I laughed out loud at this, such a House thing to say.
Penelope L chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
They only have one eyebrow! That's so hilarious, my bff Greg woke up one morning with the same issue! The teasing ensued for like a year. I loved Taub and Kutner's picture description, so hilarious!
Penelope L chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
"Was that—no way—did you just quote Pirates of the Caribbean!" Taub said excitedly.

"Yeah," Kutner said. "What's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal? Oh my God. You have no idea. That movie is like the most amazing thing—"

Hahahahahaha, I love Taub so much in this fic its unbearable!
Penelope L chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
OMG! Taub in skinny jeans, now that's something that I'd like to see!
Penelope L chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Haha, "I'll show you my boobs"-that's so Monica and Chandler!
Penelope L chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Love the drunken characters...poor Cameron! Haha, I loved that Jimmy looked like Seth Rogen, love him too by the way. :D
Penelope L chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Haha, him! And esecially that cute Huddy moment.