Reviews for What Love Is
randomnumbers1234567890 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was sweet. You are a wonderful writer. Nice job.
AK88 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was beautifully written. This is the first mature Katara-Aang story I've read. By mature I mean, it's not simply a sweet, cute, and fun read. It was rather serious but lovely nonetheless.
loveroftacobell chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
O my gawsh. That's my favorite verse! Eep! :D I loved this, and I completely agree with Aangs point of love. :) Going on my favs!
bk00 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
in a word: brillant!
GirlofFaith chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I want to say good job for sharing the truth! Good verse choice. We need more Christians being bold in everything.

I really like the story. It was clean and sweet. It kept me captivated.

God Bless
Lana Atkins chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I absolutely have no competent words to express how much i love this.

Love the bible tie-in. You captured every character's personalities spot-on. Also love that you gave more view on Katara's feelings of the relationship, and the transition from friend to more-than friend.

Quite a powerful story. Enjoyed it tremendously.
cross4m3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
this was an amazingly good story. and you tied in the bible where most people would never think to apply it.
Aaron B chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Nice story dude. I always wonder what does become of their relationship? Is it as easy as just... POOF! Oh, yeah! We're together now! Yippee! Probably not. You did a very nice job portraying the emotional transition from friendship to love. Let's face it, 9 times out of 10 people aren't just going to to just go from saying "You're my best friend." to "I'm so totally in love with you." just like that... and have it work out in the end at least. It felt real to me and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for a good read.

"...Love never fails." I Corinthians 13:4-5 & 7-8

Very true... try this one: I John 4:8

Love the name by the way...
macsauce32 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Awsome job!
AvatarTwilightObsession chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Awh. What loveliness!

Great :D
Katsumara chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
A very sweet one-shot here. Nicely done.
Opaul chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
that was unmastakingly beautiful. I'm even tearing up a little. Wonderful job.
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh my god that was incredibly beautiful...