Reviews for Second chances
Oximyronic chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Still trying to figure out where Harry comes in even if he finally talked.
sumire chapter 24 . 5/13/2011
Is this Abandoned?
jesi ki kage chapter 24 . 1/13/2011
yay! this is a very good story and kept me interested the whole time! really want to see how the none ninja trained ones react if the 4 (guessing LExi would go with) find a way back. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Cindar chapter 24 . 9/26/2010
great good idea so is the BWL and his merry band going to learn about this sinobi things?
jgood27 chapter 24 . 8/14/2010
I love this story, please update
bethanytokitoki chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
okay when did Sasuke get long hair?
TrenchcoatMan chapter 24 . 5/20/2010
your forgiven, only if you promise to write it when you have free time, and you send me a link to Kings Jackal's work, if its any good, then i wouldnt mind reading it. I need some more good YGO fiction

Good chapter, i loved the first part, about the bite marks . how wonderful.

If nothing else. i think id like to see more of that in your chapters. little reminders of their relationship, and of Sasuke's obvious Uke-ness mmmm, uke Sasuke, you never see it.

see you next chapter.

-TCM
XxAlysxX chapter 24 . 5/17/2010
Isn't it

the kitsune also had no way to get it back from him

instead of

the bug user also had no way to get it back from him?

or

the bug user also had no way to get it to him?

oh well that might just be me but the original sentence didn't make any sense. Also I wanna see naruto bring home one of the venomous tentacula it will be heaps funny!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 24 . 5/16/2010
loved it.
kittycat5261 chapter 24 . 5/16/2010
yay you updated! FINALLY! 3 pleaseeee update sooner this time1!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 23 . 5/10/2010
what going to happen next
kittycat5261 chapter 23 . 4/19/2010
You should write a one shot! definatly! also I'm glad you like my name, lol.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 23 . 4/19/2010
loved it.
XxAlysxX chapter 23 . 4/19/2010
So what did Sasuke and Naruto do to be so satisfied? wink wink nudge nudge. Lol but nice saves from Shino and Lexi and the kikai. Keep going for the story!

Good Luck,

XxAlysxX
TrenchcoatMan chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
i have only one thing to say to you young lady.

I demand details. a oneshot, or just a paragraph, but sex that takes that long is too good to pass up, specially first time, kyuubi boosted shinobi kinky hotness. the more i think about it, the more likely im gonna go look some up on

i thoroughly enjoyed the first part with Naruto explainging himself. the rest i suppose was necessary, but i feel it could have been shortened and a little extra naruto x Sasuke could have been put into this chapter.

cant wait for the next chapter

-TCM