Reviews for What If
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/29
This is a really, sweet, really awesome fanfic! TENROSE is my otp, and this is by far the best one I have read so far. And extra points for proper grammar and spelling. Great job!
WhovianForever chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I loved it!3 It was disappointing at the end but happy at the same time. :) Make more please.
AthenaGirl823 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Aww :(
memento1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You are really quite brilliant. I remember I read this back in the day (shame on me for not reviewing then) and loved it, and this time around it's even more poignant. Anyways, your way with words is brilliant, and so spot on. "It's funny isn't it? Not funny ha-ha, but funny strange." That's just so Doctor. Also, I love the visuals you paint with words: I can SEE the location in my mind's eye and it heightens the atmosphere of the piece, and sets the tone. And it's so brilliant to have them talking about love and so deftly walking that high-wire of not making it real, talking about it in hypotheticals. So, uh, yeah, I'm sure you wrote this ages ago but just wanted to say how much I love it still.
lizzie chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
one word wow

you really captured me with the what if I didn't say no line

I wanted to read just to see what would happen

good job

as a writer I think you did a FANTASTIC job
Flying-Platypus6 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
really liked! :) Glad u wrote a sequal! ;)
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was sweet! I somehow predicted the ending from the whole... "we're in the play, not on the outside watching it, so we can't see it so clearly" bit, but I was still hoping that maybe they'd say something... Oh well. Good, and cool, but the only one out-of-character bit is that I can't see the Doctor doing something as domestic as MARRYING anyone. XD

Lucy
spiritypowers chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Hello, AriaJack!

Aw, I found that really sweet. :) I havent gone far enough into the Rose episodes, and Im still used to her as a 19-year-old travelling with the 9th Doctor, but it was still really nice to read this. Very cute. I love that they just picked up on a random conversation and then all this stuff was figured out...

It is a sad ending, I kind of wish that Rose had responded and the Doctor hadnt decided to be so...normal-acting. :P

Still, I found this really sweet (again, I havent gone far enough into the Rose episodes. And Im also a big Donna-fan, so I havent seen much of Rose before a few days ago...), and the diary format kind of gave it an innocent, girlish feel, if you know what I mean.

Write on!

- Annie Featherpen
1overE chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
What if...

Hm. I'd always liked the concept of "what if" and hypotheticals. However, they do always turn out sad, don't they. It's quite depressing. However, I loved this little one-shot. (But, maybe that's because I'm only a Dr. Who binge), but probably not.

Well written, good ending. It's good not to always get the happy-sappy-unoriginal. [

-Biohazard
Vayluh Arwen chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw! I love, I love! What a gripping story, I love the first-person approach, and making it all into a game, it's just so Doctor :)

Keep it up :)

VArwen
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is good..in character, romantic, creative and could use a sequel, though..pretty please with satsumas on top?
Pop chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I finally got to read it without interruption. It's a great piece of introspection from two points of view. Very difficult to do and you pulled it off with elegance and panache through Rose's internal monologue and her description of her and the doctor's external dialogue. You showed the emotions of both people instead of just describing those emotions. You really do have a gift. I'll look forward to watching you mature into a polished writer that, one day, publishes an important work of art. You have the seeds of it right now, I can tell.

Love forever,

Your Pop.
Ty chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Very good! Absolutely brilliant! Will there be a sequel I wonder?
GENEVIEVE chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
OH my goodness that was good

keep writing