Reviews for Smash Brothers: Fusion of the Worlds
BigTopSpBeeLina chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hey, I know you probably don't want to hear from me (or us) right now, but I want you to know, I'm sorry, and sis is too.

I misunderstood a lot of what was happening at the time, and I was at a pretty dark place. Please don't be too mad at Lina either. She was being a bit too overprotective. I can understand though, and I still love her muchly.

I want to let you know that I got myself some help, and I'm doing really well. I'm having the best time of my life now in college.

Anyway, just wanted to close a book here. Take care, and good writing.

WTF123 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Ummm...Who the hell taught those guys to fight like Mario? Also, Where in this story does Littlefoot come in? Even if he does, it probably won't be pretty.
WTF123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I...I just don't know what to say. Since when does Mario care about dinosaurs other than Yoshi? Also, will Mario also be able to beat the crap out of Littlefoot and his friends in later chapters?
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
again it was an A-class chapter, 10/10, post Ch.3 soon
DonLawride chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
I see you're following the former RP plot! Great job, especially with the Primid fight!
Chomper4 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I can't wait for chapter two.
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
that was great I would much rather play as LBT characters on SSB than Kirby any day oh,and I impersonated all of Mario's quotes in this chapter so is there going to be ch.2 I want to see Littlefoot vs Link if so update soon.