Reviews for The Brighter The Picture, The Darker The Negative
Carycomic chapter 23 . 6/8/2010
Thank you Harry, Ord, S.B. I couldn't have done any of it without your inspiring reviews.* Hard to believe I started this, just over a year ago, as a way of commemorating the late, great David Carradine!

* ZTB? Yours need a _lot_ of work. :P
Harry2 chapter 22 . 5/29/2010
So, B is now a Immortal, eh? Sounds like a visit to the Wandererverse might be in order to find out about how B has adapted to life as one, with the help of her teacher/lover!
Harry2 chapter 23 . 5/29/2010
I remember this couple! The lady was played by the same woman who played Susan Ivanka on B5. Now, I smell some more games in the works. Either a lower power, or someone with some SERIOUS mojo! That's the only way that Stephen Strange could not contact Mac.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 23 . 5/29/2010
Personally, I always felt that Nick should have been described, within "Two of Hearts," as the first Watcher ever trained by Joe Dawson. And, Katherine, as his first assignment. As for the rest of the story? Not bad.

But, you BETTER create a sequel! You've left too many plot threads dangling. Oh! And, you made a slight boo-boo with regard to Duncan being Dr. Strange's bodyguard. Strange didn't leave Hogwarts until September of 1998. So, Mac could only have been guarding him for a quarter of a year! !
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 22 . 5/29/2010
NO! Not Buffy! ! ! ! ! !
Carycomic chapter 21 . 5/25/2010
Thanks. :-)
Story-Blender chapter 21 . 5/25/2010
Wow! I thought I was the only one left on the planet to remember Exo-Man. Now do you remember I-Man (1986) or Infiltrator (1987) both played by Scott Bakula?

Epic battle so far. Good work. But that’s no surprise. That’s all you’ve ever done. You write great stories. Cant wait for more.
Carycomic chapter 21 . 5/25/2010
Could be! Remember Dolph Lundgren's performance in the original UNIVERSAL SOLDIER?
Carycomic chapter 20 . 5/25/2010
Well, Buffy had her neck broken. So, I guess that activates the Kendra of this universe. Just as it did in "ours."

As for Mac? Still working on that. ;-)
Harry2 chapter 21 . 5/24/2010
Maggie Walsh? OH LORD! I smell her doing to the Punisher what she tried to do in the series: CREATE ADAM! But with the Punisher, she is going to be in for a MAJOR shock!
Harry2 chapter 20 . 5/24/2010
Sounds like things are starting to come to a head. But, the question still remains, where is the Slayer, and where is Mac!
Harry2 chapter 19 . 4/17/2010
Memo to self: DO NOT piss off Blade! To do so is to risk ones life and limbs!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 19 . 4/17/2010
I should give you twenty tongue-lashes for being so late. But, I changed my mind: this was well worth waiting for!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 18 . 3/1/2010
Two new chapters in as many weeks? Now, _that_ is what I call self-improvement.

:-)
Harry2 chapter 18 . 2/28/2010
No more Wilkins. Now, lets see about bringing Mac into this situation and cleaning up this mess!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »