Reviews for Enduring
Happinesssmile20 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Well done, this was put together quite nicely. The stringing of Sango's inner cords undoubtly plucked the inner cords of many readers.
Violet Flutterby chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Sango’s mood has cleared up, and she has pulled closer to Miroku emotionally. Tie back into the absent members of the group… and an example of how Sango is closer to Miroku than before.

The exchange where Sango protests and Miroku counters was superb. The whole story could have been modeled on that!

Thank you for writing, and sharing what you write.
Violet Flutterby chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Writing from Sango’s perspective and her moods tie all four chapters together. Singing Miroku was a surprise, and you well sidestepped the trap of describing whether he sang well or not by focusing on the emotional reaction it caused Sango.

Violet Flutterby chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
I liked how you showed their ties, emotional distance… and hints of more depth; if Sango will allow it. Thank you for taking on the difficulties of writing Miroku in a K rating.

Violet Flutterby chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Nice detail in writing the atmosphere, literally and figuratively. You showed Sango’s mood and made me empathize… And Miroku’s behavior definitely makes me curious as to what will happen next. I did note that everyone in the group but Shippo was mentioned.

xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Aw... That was so sweet! Obon is the festival of the dead, or something like that, right? Miroku is a very nice guy, but I'd never dream of going up against Sango for him *Shudders* Very nice, thank you!
Skyrere chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
this was quite lovely.
Vinyl Mono chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Aw cute story. You're really good at characterizing Sango in your fanfics. )
Angelicatt chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
No two in that entire universe has suffered as much and deserve as much happiness that they could possibly ever receive.
sesshys jaded samuri chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for [Best Serial] for the Second Quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website: (Inuyasha Fan Guild dot com)

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at (IYFG Moderator at g mail dot com). Congratulations again!

- IYFG Beta Group
sesshys jaded samuri chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for [Best Romance - Miroku/Sango] for the Second Quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website: (Inuyasha Fan Guild dot com)

- IYFG Beta Group
Sue Doe Nim chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Third review, third story in less than an hour. I have a problem. I can't help it; your stories are too juicy to give up. Another great one!
Blueberry Babe chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
very nice. thank you.
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
It was a sweet and sad fic. Glad she gave in. _
bingbangboom714 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009