Reviews for Enduring
iNuQTpIe chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Aw... This was a really cute ending... I just LOVE Miroku and Sango... :] Thanks for this!
Irish Indy chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Very well done; tasteful and fitting the tone of the story and showing a great depth of character, especially in Miroku. Most writers don't give him that chance.
yumi michiyo chapter 4 . 6/28/2009

The ending is so poignant... Miroku knows the right things to say. He quietly supports Sango in her work and he's there for her.

Fantastic work, Forthy.
JMaxwell chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
RosieB chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Oh, so sweet! The dialog was perfect there at the end. It's nice that she's realized that she doesn't have to be the lone warrior anymore. No woman is an island. :)

Really beautiful, forth. Thank you so much for this!
rowdysgirl chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
How very perfect. And I'm sitting here crying, you are so good at bringing me to tears!
DonaPlaya chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
This was heartwarmingly beautiful. Thank you for another wonderfully written piece.
LordRandallsLady chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
I know this was a four-part challenge, but oh I wish there was more. This was poignant and wonderful. Well done!
RosieB chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Really lovely. Kudos.

I've read that when Miroku uses his robes to move the bodies in her village, that's actually an incredible sacrifice because they're the robes he will wear for the rest of his life. It's the equivalent of me taking a piece of clothing as significant as my wedding dress and using it to wrap corpses. Eek. That's just freaky.

Anyway, point is - I'm glad that sort of sacrifice and understanding continues with this story. I think he knows what Sango needs better than she does. :)
Calophi chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
This was a beautiful chapter. I almost cried myself as I read it, but that could be attributed to the Mondays. :)

It always bothered me in the series that we didn't get to see all that much of Miroku's monk training and knowledge really, so I enjoyed reading about it here.
InuGoddess715 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Very nicely done. This is an excellent depiction of Miroku and Sango and their complicated relationship.
yumi michiyo chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
*squee* SO beautiful. Did I mention how much I love this series?

Miroku knows Sango well enough to understand what she needs without words.
JMaxwell chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Where's the cute? It's too good right now. You're freaking me out. I demand puns.
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
So sweet, I am glad they are bonding and healing.
DonaPlaya chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
I'm so jealous! This makes me want my own Miroku!

Wonderfully written, as usual.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »