Reviews for Enduring
iNuQTpIe chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Aww... This was so sweet! I can't even imagine miroku singing.. XD
xkilikx chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Grr... He didn't mess up.

But it's so cute T_T
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Aw poor Sango, I know she doesn't want Miroku there, but I am glad he is there for her. :)
yumi michiyo chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Nice... very nice.

Behaved!Miroku is slowly working his way under Sango's skin - ironically more than when he's being his usual perverted, hands-on self *bad joke*

I love this series, waiting impatiently for next week's.
DonaPlaya chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Gentle persuasion. How dare he be so perfect!
iNuQTpIe chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
:D This really is cute... And Miroku is being a perfect gentleman! hahaha... I can't wait for the next chapter!
xkilikx chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Grr... My unexplainable hate for Miroku is begging for him to mess up. Please mess up? Just a little?

Excellent writing, as usual.
RosieB chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I don't know where I was for the first part, but this is such a great characterization of Sango. I don't think the anime and manga really concentrate on her enough - in some ways, she's more tortured than all of them combined. And someone as proud as that - well, I'm glad she's not just breaking down in front of him (yet). Fantastic work, chica.
Nebride chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Ah... what opportunities for muse-ish mischief. Love the title.
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I lov ehow you described Sango's mood. On the surface, she sounds mean, but really it's a mood anyone can relate to. The wanting to have a reason to lash out especially.
iNuQTpIe chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
XD I can tell this is going to be good... Can't wait for the next one!
DonaPlaya chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I empathize. Sometimes you just need your own space. Time alone to think things through. Reflect on who you are and what's brought you where you here. Introspection.

I hate it when I'm not allowed to find my own seclusion. But at least Miroku is leaving her alone.

Knowing how you bring out their personalities, I know they'll help each other along. I'm looking forward to see how you accomplish this.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Nice start. :) Can't wait for the rest. :)
betstar chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
ohh a new story? yay! ill enjoy every bit of this 4 party drabble challenge D
yumi michiyo chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Very nice. Sango wants Miroku to do something, but being the pervert he is, he isn't performing according to her wishes...

Frustrated!Sango is adorable - not many people can write her without her morphing into whiny!Sango *grins*

Looking forward eagerly to the next drabble *hee*
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3