Reviews for Still Fighting
SkylarO chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
This is honestly one of the most adorable fics I’ve read ever. And that’s saying something because I’ve read some pretty fluffy shit.
SOMEONE chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
AWWWWWWWW! IT'S SO CUTE! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
you should do one featuring Mel
PenguinBandit523 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Awwwww, that was just Adorable! And it had the full circle thing too - not many people actually do that.

I don't usually look up Danny Phantom fanfiction, but I happen to see this one and thought I'd check it out. Glad I did! :D
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
ah, that was good. i feel like that's a good stopping place, but certainly update and add to it if you feel like it. yay, happy endings are...happy-making~
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
OMGEHZ! SHE'S AWAKENED!
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
aw! i really like this story. it's so cute~
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
aww, that was really cute :D
starr1095 chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
*really really big smile* i hate to see this story over but i am not sure what would happen next with this besides having the baby but... wait u can try to have the baby and naming mellisa the godmother and maybge in the next chapter having mellisa tell the story of Still Fighting that is if u want to

this story was amazing and u should definitly write more stories for DP i loved it and it was really good
GeekGirl2 chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Great chapter for the next part of the story.

Keep on going, we need to meet the kid now! :D
Willowed Moon chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
totaly awsome story

LOVED IT!
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Awesome ending, if it is an ending of course. I don't know how much more you can add to it though. Aw Danny is going to be such a great father! And is so cute how worried he is. I just want to hug him. Now look, I'm jealous of Mel. lol.

Amazing fic!
Kirby77DP77 chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Great chapter!

But, maybe you should stop it here. I think us readers have drawn it out long enough! Or, maybe if you will continue it make it when Danny or Mel dies... *shrugs* Just a suggestion!

;) Happy writing!

kirby
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Donteatacowman chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
By the cherished Rules of Writing, I honestly don't know if this is a terrible Mary-Sue or an abominable OC or something like that... but I do know that it made me smile, and that's what counts, isn't it? :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »