Reviews for Who and Why
isabel380 chapter 1 . 10/21
There ARE some women out there who experience absolutely no pain their first time and actually get that "fairy tale" first time experience. My sister is one of them. She waited until her wedding night and was rewarded for it. No pain. None. Just bliss. Lucky git!
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 7/8
Harry, because I love him...poor Ginny though
kellyrodynm chapter 1 . 1/18
that was so beautiful ;') makes me hate how my first time went down.
(drunk in the backseat of this guys parents car) ahahahahaha:(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
YEAH! You hit the nail on the head with this. :)
CeeJaay29 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This definitely hits the nail.. bull's eye.. a very nice read..
Actually, I am not a great fan of realistic stories.. cause I personally think we have enough reality in life that we run off to fiction..
But this one is different.. it is realistic.. but in a pleasant way.. Loved it..
Jdjd chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Good story more details would have been good
Crazymisscarly chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is the most perfect harry/ginny first time story ive ever read :')
faithless98 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I've lost count of the number of times I've read this story but I always find myself coming back to it. I'm currently working on a novel which is largely based on a past relationship of mine. What a lot of people don't realise is how upsetting it is to think back to those times so I'm really glad you included that in your authors note. Anyway, I'm quite worried about writing sex scenes. Particularly the one which was my first time, but you've given me something to refer to.
This is so perfectly written and you capture emotions and situations so well. The actual sex scene was realistic yet, undoubtedly, steamy and I hope to be able to portray that half as well as you have here.
In conclusion, I love this bit of writing and I'm so glad you persisted with it an posted it on here because actually - yes, it does sound like my first time!
Moccalove chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
i loved it! so realistic. of course it hurts, and there is no orgasm! really good
Bionicles chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love this! It was very realistic and we don't see many like this. Thanks ;)
nayin chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow! Very realistic first time experience
Beater with a Brain chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hello there,

I really appreciate what you were trying to do with this piece of writing.

There are a lot of fics out there that make the first time having sex into something so overly romanticized. Often these fics are ones that have the same wash rinse repeat version of the same sex scene that is so nondescript and overdone that one has to wonder why it is included in the story to begin with.(I don't know if you've read any homosexual first time scenes, but they are even worse.) I honestly think that a lot of the fanfiction writers out there who attempt to write sex scenes are virginal girls who get all of their material for sex scenes from reading each other's work.

I apologize for the miniature rant, but I wanted to express how much I agree that a story like this is needed.

As I read this I was thinking about my first time, which was with the man to whom I am now engaged and, as in your story, occurred on a couch with my parents sleeping upstairs. But that was probably more information than you care to know. The first time having sex is always awkward and nearly always painful, even if the who and the why are right.

I have been reading fanfiction for the past seven years and know that this is only the second story that I have found that makes me appreciate the author's authenticity when dealing with the loss of virginity. Thank you for taking the time to write this fic. It is appreciated, at least by me.

Keep writing, and keep being real,

Beater with a Brain
Mug chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Quite a bit of fluff, but I can accept that. :)
Ms.99.9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Nice story but i think u should write more chapters. I love Harry and Ginny stories.
thegirliknow chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
one of the cutest stories i have ever encountered,also the first first time story that isn't awkward enough to need improving and not the intense times when the couple comes together with a bang. just lovely :)