Reviews for Mature Themes
JWOHPfan chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
Brilliant! Neville and Filch? lol How perfect is that? heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh too funny! I can't wait for more!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
well written. i'm glad its going good. i think nev and luna should get both babies. not sure i want filch raising a child. hehe.
HufflepuffWitch chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
so cute!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
I can see Neville and Luna with babies because I think Ron will flip out if he has to marry Flitch like in a very bad way. Gosh he's such an ass though then again Ron is always that way. I like the other relationships that are developing.
Pungahn chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
the typos and confusing tenses are a bit annoying, but overall this story is getting really interesting. i hope you continue to update soon!
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
loved it thank you
Phoenixfire979 chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
NO NO NO! MORE! You cant just stop here! Im hooked
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
loved it. please update soon.
wis4up0nm3 chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
great chapter, really like this story. i'm not much of a ron fan and like ron bashing stories a lot but, even i'm starting to feel really bad for him in this story! im thinking he's suffered enough? but anyways, hope you update soon.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
wow. i figured one was filch. poor little girl. hopefully someone adopts her. she doesn't need to be stuck with ron as a dad. well written.
emeraldchickpea chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
Woo hoo! I was right on both!
emeraldchickpea chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
It's got to be Filch or Neville.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
oh come on. who was it? well written.
HufflepuffWitch chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
it's flich isn't it? LOL poor freakin ron that's what happens when u don't use protection LOL
Auroras Jenkins chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
darn, very nice chapter, can't wait to read more.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »