Reviews for Inside Out
Carlina2015 chapter 14 . 7/6
I love when they hang out at the mall together. Its add an interesting topic to the story!
Carlina2015 chapter 13 . 7/6
I am glad Carlisle told his mother to leave his house. She should not be insulting Bella at all. Thank God Bella understand Carlisle when he kicked his mother out the house!
Carlina2015 chapter 12 . 7/5
I am proud Bella join the support group. In that way she could get over her stress!
Carlina2015 chapter 11 . 7/5
How dare Mary Anne tell Bella that she can't be with Carlisle and not marry him. Mary Anne need to apologize to Bella. I hope Bella tell Carlisle what his mother said to her! Carlisle will put his foot in the ground after he found out his own mother made Bella cry!
Carlina2015 chapter 10 . 7/4
Thank God Bella is back home. I am glad she decided to get some help. I am also happy her and Carlisle are a sweet happy couple again!
Carlina2015 chapter 9 . 7/4
Thats so sweet of Carlisle to take Bella to the beach to enjoy the sunset and out to dinner. Thank God Carter is fine!
Carlina2015 chapter 8 . 7/3
Thats sweet of Carlisle treating Bella and her friends out to late lunch to thank Angela for letting them rent a hotel room. He is such a brilliant and amazing guy!
Carlina2015 chapter 7 . 7/3
I am very happy that Carlisle and Bella are starting to work things out. I also cant believe Bella is not ready to go back home yet. She should go back home to be happy again!
Carlina2015 chapter 6 . 7/2
I am in shock that Bella was caught red handed by Carlisle slow dancing with Jacob. I hope Carlisle know that Bella does not love Jacob. If Jacob goes anywhere near Carter Carlisle would have a fit. He would not like it at all. Not one bit. Jacob better back off and leave Bella the hell alone. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Carlina2015 chapter 4 . 7/1
Bella needs to realize Carlisle still love her! She also needs to go back home to apologize about leaving him and Carter! They just need to hire a nanny and Bella needs to go out and find a job!
Carlina2015 chapter 3 . 7/1
First of all Renee needs to calm down! It's not Carlisle fault that Bella left! Bella will come back eventually when she gets better!
Carlina2015 chapter 2 . 6/30
I feel sorry for Carlisle! I hope him and Bella get back together really soon!
Carlina2015 chapter 1 . 6/30
Thank God Bella is okay! I hope she feel better soon!
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 30 . 9/21/2012
I have read this story, and Bridges more times then I can count. I love them both so very much. While I can't say I have a favorite line, I do have favorite paragraphs or chapters from both stories. Over all my most favorite part between the two is the ending to this one. It wraps it up quite nicely, though I would like to see how Carter reacts to finding out about Esme and his half siblings.
441 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »