Reviews for Inside Out
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 30 . 9/21/2012
I have read this story, and Bridges more times then I can count. I love them both so very much. While I can't say I have a favorite line, I do have favorite paragraphs or chapters from both stories. Over all my most favorite part between the two is the ending to this one. It wraps it up quite nicely, though I would like to see how Carter reacts to finding out about Esme and his half siblings.
Cullen Cousin chapter 30 . 3/15/2012
Cute sequel!

CC
angel04une chapter 29 . 6/26/2011
Me and my cousins (5 girls) use to fight over that song when we were little. We would always say no that's my wedding song and then the wrestling around started until grandma or papa would yell for us to stop. We have more girls then boys in the family.
CarlyMikaelson chapter 30 . 7/16/2010
aw that was so sweet i luv this story and Bridges you are a really good writer.
marie1976 chapter 30 . 6/14/2010
tha twas good i liked it and i like the way it ended also
natzuki-night chapter 30 . 3/8/2010
I read both "Bridges" and "Inside Out". I believe you are a very good author. I would also like to let you know that you have been added onto my "Made me cry" list. Only one other author is on that list and that is Nicholas Sparks. I believe you are right up there with him. I hope you continue writing.
NikoleMasen chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
super cute i'm seriously loving all of your CxB stories
twilight4u chapter 30 . 1/19/2010
great 2nd book
laceyndom chapter 30 . 11/13/2009
Loved the story!
let's turn into vampires chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
so far so good, i'll read the rest laterx
MyriadProBold chapter 30 . 8/29/2009
Sweet story.
Water Flower 2009 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Bella SERIOUSLY needs to get a grip on herself!
Amooo'Cullen.x chapter 30 . 8/22/2009
Amazing. It's all I can say. Amazing amazing amazing. You rock. Can you right a sequel? Please? You rock. Your awesome ! Well done.x
Amooo'Cullen.x chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
great
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
aw. he is such a sweet guy. hot englishman how perfect?
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »