Reviews for Love Story
84gemstone chapter 10 . 3/13
Who is James and how is he EJ's uncle?
84gemstone chapter 5 . 3/12
OMG Bella ran cause she was pregnant...why not why till after the OP why run? Edward has a right to no and now Angelais keeping it frm him.
84gemstone chapter 4 . 3/12
OMG Angela knew all along were Bella was or did Bella go back to her? Why won't Bella just go talk to Edward
Airboats chapter 11 . 1/11
I know this story is old and I'm not talking about your writing but what a lame ass excuse for not telling "the love of your life" that he has a kid. What an idiot. I don't care what Charlie said, she knew Edward better than Charlie did. Furthermore, she didn't think that Edward should know at least 1 year later? 2 years? Anytime! I hate these stories where Bella doesn't inform Edward of her pregnancy BC of her pathetic insecurities. I wish for once he would take her ass to court and take the kid. No excuse whatsoever unless he is abusive.
Kopec82 chapter 22 . 1/9
This story is draaaggingggg forever
Started really good but is taking forever
goldseadragon chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
After seeing that, why would Sue not realize what a scumbag Charlie was, and dump him? How could she stay with him after seeing firsthand what a monster he is?
RingTheBella chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
that was an awesome proposal, very adorable!
my1edward chapter 34 . 2/2/2012
I was finally right about something! The nudger was a girl! I like the name-gee, I wonder how you thought of it? lol! Were you a Christmas baby, too? This was a very sweet HEA; I'm glad they have a boy and a girl and their friends still around them with kids of their own. It's a funny thought (from the last chapter) that Bella's known Edward for so long that their 10-year old son can remind her of what he looked like when they first met. This was a fun story, I enjoyed it a lot, and really liked the underlying serious aspects of it involving Edward's blindness and his adjustment to seeing, in addition to all of the relationship drama. Thanks!
my1edward chapter 33 . 2/2/2012
Awww, that was sweet. I love stuffed animals for babies-they're so cute! I so was glad you had Edward read from Bella's journal. So much has happened since he was reading those, I'd almost forgotten about them! Thanks for reminding me.
my1edward chapter 32 . 2/2/2012
Lovely wedding! I liked the colors and the dresses sounded perfect. I loved when Edward said, "The one dream I had going into the surgery when I was 19 years old was that one day I would see Bella walking towards me in a white wedding dress, becoming my wife for the rest of forever." I'm betting on a girl.
my1edward chapter 31 . 2/2/2012
Yay! Bella's pregnant! I'm happy for them. They're lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends and family-Edward's birthday just sounded like a perfect day.
my1edward chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
I love the mental picture I get of Rob holding a little boy who looks like him-"When I looked up, my two boys grinned back at me, identical crooked grins on their faces." But for me, Rob is such a glorious, magical mixture of DNA that I'm not sure he'd be able to pass it on.

The proposal was very sweet. I felt bad for Edward wearing himself out to get things ready. Prediction: Bella will get pregnant on this prom night, just as she did the first time. Maybe it's the dress!
my1edward chapter 29 . 1/31/2012
Awww, I'm glad they finally got some time alone and enjoyed it. I did, too!
my1edward chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
I doubt anything is wrong with either Bella or Edward. I hope not anyway. Maybe it's just that they never tried to get pregnant before-it's not as easy as the kids at prom make it look! I hope they can be really supportive of Ben and Angela-that's an awkward situation.

I enjoyed the trip to the North Shore. If I'm remembering Shark's Cove correctly, there is good snorkeling. I loved watching people jump off the big formation at Waimea Bay-a beautiful beach, but I think I like Kailua and Lanikai beaches best. There's a little stand you can stop at for great shrimp on the way up north, you sit at big picnic tables outside, but I don't remember the name of it.
my1edward chapter 27 . 1/31/2012
When Bella said this, "What else could it be? When we aren't trying, we have E.J. and when we are, I can't get pregnant!" it made me think about when my best friend was trying to get pregnant for the first time, 25 years ago(1!), and she was saying how easy it seems to get pregnant when that's the last thing you would want and you're terrified of it, but when you want to get pregnant, you start focusing on how small the window for actually getting pregnant is and stressing all about it.

For two people who love each other so much and can't bear the thought of being apart, these two are terrible communicators! It makes me want to shake them and tell them a baby is the last thing they need right now.