Reviews for Love Story
goldseadragon chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
After seeing that, why would Sue not realize what a scumbag Charlie was, and dump him? How could she stay with him after seeing firsthand what a monster he is?
RingTheBella chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
that was an awesome proposal, very adorable!
my1edward chapter 34 . 2/2/2012
I was finally right about something! The nudger was a girl! I like the name-gee, I wonder how you thought of it? lol! Were you a Christmas baby, too? This was a very sweet HEA; I'm glad they have a boy and a girl and their friends still around them with kids of their own. It's a funny thought (from the last chapter) that Bella's known Edward for so long that their 10-year old son can remind her of what he looked like when they first met. This was a fun story, I enjoyed it a lot, and really liked the underlying serious aspects of it involving Edward's blindness and his adjustment to seeing, in addition to all of the relationship drama. Thanks!
my1edward chapter 33 . 2/2/2012
Awww, that was sweet. I love stuffed animals for babies-they're so cute! I so was glad you had Edward read from Bella's journal. So much has happened since he was reading those, I'd almost forgotten about them! Thanks for reminding me.
my1edward chapter 32 . 2/2/2012
Lovely wedding! I liked the colors and the dresses sounded perfect. I loved when Edward said, "The one dream I had going into the surgery when I was 19 years old was that one day I would see Bella walking towards me in a white wedding dress, becoming my wife for the rest of forever." I'm betting on a girl.
my1edward chapter 31 . 2/2/2012
Yay! Bella's pregnant! I'm happy for them. They're lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends and family-Edward's birthday just sounded like a perfect day.
my1edward chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
I love the mental picture I get of Rob holding a little boy who looks like him-"When I looked up, my two boys grinned back at me, identical crooked grins on their faces." But for me, Rob is such a glorious, magical mixture of DNA that I'm not sure he'd be able to pass it on.

The proposal was very sweet. I felt bad for Edward wearing himself out to get things ready. Prediction: Bella will get pregnant on this prom night, just as she did the first time. Maybe it's the dress!
my1edward chapter 29 . 1/31/2012
Awww, I'm glad they finally got some time alone and enjoyed it. I did, too!
my1edward chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
I doubt anything is wrong with either Bella or Edward. I hope not anyway. Maybe it's just that they never tried to get pregnant before-it's not as easy as the kids at prom make it look! I hope they can be really supportive of Ben and Angela-that's an awkward situation.

I enjoyed the trip to the North Shore. If I'm remembering Shark's Cove correctly, there is good snorkeling. I loved watching people jump off the big formation at Waimea Bay-a beautiful beach, but I think I like Kailua and Lanikai beaches best. There's a little stand you can stop at for great shrimp on the way up north, you sit at big picnic tables outside, but I don't remember the name of it.
my1edward chapter 27 . 1/31/2012
When Bella said this, "What else could it be? When we aren't trying, we have E.J. and when we are, I can't get pregnant!" it made me think about when my best friend was trying to get pregnant for the first time, 25 years ago(1!), and she was saying how easy it seems to get pregnant when that's the last thing you would want and you're terrified of it, but when you want to get pregnant, you start focusing on how small the window for actually getting pregnant is and stressing all about it.

For two people who love each other so much and can't bear the thought of being apart, these two are terrible communicators! It makes me want to shake them and tell them a baby is the last thing they need right now.
my1edward chapter 26 . 1/30/2012
I know you've mentioned it before in the story, but I had no idea there were L&Ls on the mainland. It really seems crazy for there to be one in New York, for some reason! One of my best friends lives in Kailua so when I visit her we go there. And to Agnes' Portugese Bakery. And Island Snow. We eat a lot!

Jeez, I can hardly believe Bella would pull that stork letter stunt without having talked to Edward first about trying to have a baby. Especially after his freakout over E.J.'s bringing the subject up in the first place. But I'm glad it worked out OK.

I liked Edward's idea of having Bella wear a blindfold to give her some idea of what it had been like for him.
my1edward chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
Alice's POV was fun, but I wasn't entirely sure until your A/N at the bottom that the end of the last chapter was her dream. That's a good thing-E.J.'s had enough trauma already! And yes, I'm really glad E & B finally got to make love again. It's certainly been a very long time for them.
my1edward chapter 24 . 1/30/2012
That's a kid for you. First they say they want a baby and then they interrupt you when you're trying to get the job done! I was not happy with Edward shutting Bella out as a result of his not knowing what to say or do following E.J.'s baby request. These two could probably benefit from some couples' counseling, honestly!
my1edward chapter 23 . 1/30/2012
This line from the last chapter made me smile-"You know nothing can wake the bear once he hibernates Edward."

I was glad that Bella wasn't angry with Sue. She clearly loves Sue and it would have made her feel bad to be on the outs with her. I thought maybe Sue had been told to give Bella the letter at the funeral. I didn't stop to think about Charlie directing that it be given in person, though.

I loved that Bella found the heart necklace she thought was lost. Something like that would have been really meaningful for me, so that kind of resonated with me. I also loved that she was able to show Edward how she looked in her prom dress. It's sweet that he wants her to keep it.
my1edward chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
Poor E.J.! It seems like that kid is always getting traumatized lately! I liked the confrontation in the diner. Tanya and Mike were so rude, it was nice to see them get put in their places.