Reviews for Failure is not an Option
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Well I know it has been Awhile since this paid pre view, but I have been busy. So hear it goes: Edge or Adam Copeland whatever you want to call him TOTALLY SUCKS! Jeff may not have held the belt as many times as Edge, his fan base is five times larger then Edge's is or ever will be! Jeff could stop wrestling today and Edge would not be as big as Jeff! Truth hurts don't it!
Little Miss Mizfit chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Ha ha I just listened to his soundboard last night (and have listened to it repeatedly ever since), and I must say it made me smile.

Almost as much as this did.

“You did this, Edge.” Matt’s fists clenched. “Your awesomeness did this.”

Edge smiled. “Great! Let’s have a clambake.”

His awesomeness made Jeff go psycho...

Loved this.
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
It is the east and edge is the sun. Swear not by the moon, the inconstant moon (jeff) who is sick and green with envy

When they called fr divorce, i fell to my knees, raised my fists and yelled NO in the middle of a crowded bar

Fuck punk

I flipped off the tv when jeff won

YOUR STALKER IS ON THE PROWL. When jericho speaks of pandering hypocrites, im pretty sure hes talking about her is horrible chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I loved it I could really see that from Edge, even if you put down Jeff I still can't lie and say it sucked because it was good!
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
i love you.

we must smoke together.

edge's awesomeness is the reason why the world turns and the seasons change.
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Mack, I think I love you. You just made my night. To make this more amusing, I'm use the Edge soundboard as I reread this. Ah, you used the clambake one! Oh, that's one of my favorites.