Reviews for Hear My Heartbeat on a Staircase
StarryDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
A gorgeously sweet story. You gave the staircase a lovely life of its own. Beautifully structured, wonderfully executed.

Now... how about a "Free Fall" update? ;-P
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
It was like drowning... that's a particularly awesome description...

Keeping the theme of the staircase going throughout, the seamless switches between what we've seen and what we wished to see...

All in all, a terrific job.
girlinflux chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Well done! Oh how I wish it had happened this way. Love the emotional tug of war within each character. Yippy Clois!
Ily18 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
OK, where do I have to sign so that CW will re-shot SV season finale and make it just like your story?

Seriously, it's amazing!

I swear that if I close my eyes and think about your story, I can see the whole thing taking life, just like if I were watching an episode on my laptop!

The way you described Lois' feelings, the absolutely super cute way she tries to ignore it, to pretend she doesn't feel anything for him.. I swear I wanted to hug Lois through my laptop while I was reading you story! LOL

And that kiss... WOW!

The first starecase scene was kinda heartbroken, because of all the goodbye mood... but the second one... That was breath taking because of all the i love you's and the sweetness of both Lois and Clark.

And the way she refused to hear all the RBB stuff, because knowing the he loved her, was the only thing she wanted to hear from him [at least for now, LOL! ]

Would it be weird if I said that I love you for writing this story [well, actually for writing all your SV ff]? LOL )
Callista Wolfwood chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
aw that was good
Seersha chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Awesome fic! I really, really like your writing. Great work :)
Rae chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Flawless. Elegant and emotional and absolutely perfect.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Favorite line: "Why was he there when she didn’t want him to be, but never there when she did?"

Great story about Lois accidentally falling for Clark, hating herself for it, but having things turn out all right in the end. I so hope the Smallville writers actually get around to some kind of resolution for that relationship instead of jerking it back and forth like they've done for years now. And I would love to see the scenes with Lois in the future that you described in your fic appear on the show.

Nice job.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I so wish that would happen! But until September we're all in the dark and barely hanging on to the pathetic spoilers from Kryptonsite.

Beautiful fic and Lois was perfect. Please write more!
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh how rare it is when a one shot has a beginning, middle, and an end...and it makes sense too. This was a pleasure to read, especially since it was in character. Good job. Cheers.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I loved the story very much! This staircase in Daily Planet remembers a lot of events, that's for sure.
superlc529 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
*Sigh* I loved reading that story again! I'm glad you brought it over here. Great Job... again! :)

1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I read this story over at DI. I loved it there the first time I read it, I love it here still.
Cathy chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Loved it! Wish it could happen like that...though I would have loved to see how he would react to her news about being in the future for a week while he had to wait 2 long months for her to come back!;)
Nora chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Will there be another chapter? Please?

Great Story!